4TB BarraCuda 3.5in HDDs: Versatile, Fast & Dependable
This 4 TB BarraCuda HDD has rock-solid reliability built on over 20 years of BarraCuda Storage design and innovation. Seagate uses a versatile mix of capacity and price points, so there is a Barracuda Drive to suit your needs.
Get the most out of your storage with BarraCuda® hard drives. From computers full of photos and memories to gaming PCs that need more room to play, BarraCuda grows with you.
- 4TB Capacity is perfect for desktop use, all-in-one storage, home servers, etc.
- Multi-Tier Caching Technology™ for excellent hard drive performances
- Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrifice
- Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry leading excellence in personal computing
- For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
Multi-Tier Caching Technology
All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC). MTC takes your PC to new performance levels, so you can load applications and files faster than ever before. By applying intelligent layers of NAND Flash, DRAM and media cache technologies, BarraCuda delivers improved read and write performance by optimizing data flow.
The BarraCuda family of reliable hard drives is here to stay, for years to come
For more than 20 years, Seagate has manufactured and delivered the super-reliable BarraCuda family of drives. Seagate's drive-reliability data simply speaks for itself, and the BarraCuda family is often recognized by leading publications and customers.
|Make and Model||Seagate 4TB BarraCuda HDD|
|Interface||SATA 6Gb/s with NCQ|
|Form Factor||3.5" Drive|
|Average Data Rate, Read/Write||190MB/s|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|Platter Speed||5,400 rpm|
|Read Errors||1 per 10E14 nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, maximum|
|Startup Power||2.0 A|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode, Typical: 5.0W
Idle Average: 2.5W
Standby / Sleep Modes: 0.25W
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 60 °C
Non-operating: -40 ~ 70 °C
|Dimensions||147 x 102 x 20.2mm|