FAQ Table of Contents
- Is my information secure?
- When does my credit card get charged?
- Will I receive a receipt for my transaction?
- What are the different ways I can pay for my order?
- What are my shipping options?
- When can I expect to receive my order?
- How can I get my order faster?
- Does MemoryExpress.com offer international shipping?
- Can I order a product and ask you to ship it to someone else?
- Can I ship to a PO box address?
Purchases & Returns
- Can I use a Memory Express Gift Card on your web site?
- How do I exchange or return a defective product I bought online?
- Can I purchase online and pick up my order at my local Memory Express Store?
- If I return a product, how long do I have to wait for a refund?
- Why am I charged an environmental surcharge?
- What happens if I return a product?
- Need more information?
- What if I find a misprint or an error on the web site?
- Who can I email for issues regarding your retail stores?
Yes, it is.
Purchasing with your credit card at MemoryExpress.com is safe because we use technology that encrypts your information while you shop on our site. This means that your information is encoded and unreadable as it travels to our server. In fact, using your credit card at our web store is safer than using it at a restaurant or gas station.
Your credit card will get charged once the order is placed on our website.
Certainly, at the end of your transaction you are shown an Order Summary screen. Please print this page from your browser as a receipt for your transaction. This Order Summary includes our GST number for your reference. You will also receive an order confirmation by email, which you can keep for your records. Please note that these emails cannot be used as a receipt.
It's easy to make a purchase at memoryexpress.com. You can pay for your order with VISA or MasterCard issued from a Canadian financial institution.
* Please note that we do not accept Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit/gift cards on our website and all of our advertised prices are in Canadian dollars.
There are several ways to receive your MemoryExpress.com order:
- In-Store Pickup: Save on shipping by picking up your order at your local store (inventory may vary by store).
- Ground Shipping: The convenience of shipping to your door.
- Express/Air Shipping: The fastest delivery option
Please use the Shipping Estimator tool in your Shopping Cart to calculate the costs and delivery times for each shipping option. The finalized charges will appear in step 3 of the checkout. These costs are calculated based on the product selection and your shipping address.
This depends on the availability of the product and the shipping method you select. Please use the Shipping Estimator tool in your Shopping Cart to calculate the delivery times for each shipping option. During busy periods and holidays, delivery may take longer than estimated.
Some of the most common causes of delays are incorrect, inaccurate or out of date information.
- Enter all addresses carefully and accurately:
Billing address and phone number must match the details your bank has on file for you. Delivery address should include apartment number (if applicable), Example:
201-123 Main Street E,
- Use an email address issued by your internet provider:
Using the email address managed by your ISP will ensure that important messages about your orders are always sent to your most trusted account.
- Select in-store pickup during checkout:
Pick up orders in your local store and get them fast.
- Express/Air shipping:
If you really can't wait, choose this option during checkout.
We are unable to ship orders outside of Canada and we only accept credit cards issued in Canada for payment.
We are unable to ship orders to addresses not on file with your credit card company. If you require shipment to an alternate address you must have that address added to your credit card, and then enter that address in your memoryexpress profile.
Yes: to make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway number with your order.
Purchases & Returns
At this time, our web store can only accept credit cards as a form of payment.
We would be pleased to exchange or refund your online purchase, including Web Only products, in any memoryexpress retail store within 7 days of receiving your order for most product categories.
If you would like to return a heavy goods item, please contact our Customer Care Department. Shipping and handling (S&H) charges are non-refundable; however, we will gladly refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part, or we have determined that the product is defective.
Your electronic invoice (printable online from your MemoryExpress.com account) is required as proof of purchase.
Yes, you can now place an order online at MemoryExpress.com and pick it up at your nearest Memory Express store. In Store pick up is fast and convenient and you automatically pay the lowest price.
When you return a product, you will receive a refund within 7 business days of us receiving and verifying the item. When you return a product that you have purchased using a credit card, the same card you used will be credited with the refund.
Please be advised that your MemoryExpress.com purchase may include an environmental surcharge as required by your provincial government. Used to support provincial recycling and disposal programs, environmental surcharges are collected on products made with materials such as metal, glass, and plastic that can be recycled into other products. Surcharges are also collected on products that may contain substances that are hazardous to the environment. MemoryExpress.com charges environmental surcharges on items that we ship to, deliver to or pick up in provinces or territories where we are required to do so. The surcharge amount reflects the applicable rate and you will see the surcharge amount during the checkout process.
If you return an item for which you were charged an environment surcharge, the amount of the surcharge will be refunded. Please refer to your packing slip or our return policy for more details on returning items.
Visit your provincial government's websites for more information on the specific environmental programs they provide.
We do our best to ensure that we provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information. However, in the event that you do see any typos or errors on our web site, please let us know and we'll make it right. We greatly appreciate your feedback so please visit our Contact Us Page to submit any corrections.
We're glad to be of any assistance should you have any issues that need taking care of. If you're looking for a specific email address, simply submit your question from our Contact Us Page and you will get a response promptly.