Shipping & Payment
- We ship within Canada using CanadaPost, UPS and Purolator. We do not ship orders outside Canada.
- Estimated delivery times are for major urban centres. Rural and remote destinations my experience longer transit times.
- We can only ship to registered / verified address(es) on your credit card or PayPal.
- For in-store pick-up orders, payment is processed at the store when picking up the order. PayPal is not supported for In-store Pick-up orders.
- Due to system limitations, some products may be oversold. If we are unable to fulfill an order, the order will be canceled and refunded at the purchased price (including the shipping fee and taxes) using the original method of payment. You will be notified by email once the refund is complete.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns & exchanges are valid within (15) days of original purchase date for most products unless otherwise specified. Online orders may be returned within (15) days of receiving your order unless otherwise specified.
- All gaming chair and table sales are final if product is opened. Return or exchange must be unopened and still in original packaging within (15) days of original purchase date.
- Refund amount depends on inspection results, less shipping, and other discretionary fees.
- Returns must be undamaged / unmodified and complete with all original accessories. Returns will not be accepted on items that are missing packaging or accessories or that have been physically altered, modified or damaged. Memory Express also reserves the right to refuse returns deemed to be an abuse of our return policy.
- Returns / exchanges may be denied for products with excessive wear or used outside their intended purpose (i.e mining / farming). Hard Drives / SSDs / Graphics Cards will be tested to determine if parameters (Power On Hours, Terabytes Written, etc; ) exceed nominal usage within the return period.
- Refunds by credit card can take between two and 90 days depending on the credit card issuer's refund policy, but normally take between five to ten business days.
- Environmental levies may be charged where applicable.
- Final Sales on all Software, Special orders, Custom Liquid-Cooling, Projectors, Projector bulbs, VR products, Cell Phones, Batteries, Bulk Cable Spools, Printers and Consumables such as ink/toner cartridges, printer heads, imaging units, 3D Printers and Filaments, canned air and thermal paste.
- All opened headphones, earphones, and microphones are final sale. Return or exchange are only accepted on unopened products within (15) days of original purchase date.
- Printers, Projector bulbs, Batteries, Bulk Cable Spools, Consumables such as ink/toner cartridges, printer heads and other items containing consumables will only be accepted for return or Exchange if unopened.
- All bundled or bonus items must accompany returns or exchanges and must in an unused or unopened state.
* Components sold to and installed by the customer are done so at the customer's own risk. Memory Express is not liable for any damage to the customer's existing equipment caused by, but not limited to any defects or incompatibility issues with any components purchased from Memory Express.
- Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified.
- For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty may be void for product(s) with excessive wear or used outside their intended purpose (i.e mining / farming). Warranty for Hard Drives / SSDs / Graphics Cards may be denied if parameters (Power On Hours, Terabytes Written, etc; ) exceed nominal usage during the warranty period.
- Within this period Memory Express will facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer.
- Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
To return online orders you must first receive a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by memoryexpress within 30 days or 1 year (depending on the warranty period for that product) from your original invoice date. After 30 days or 1 year (depending on the warranty period for that product) from purchase we can no longer issue an RMA and will refer you to the manufacturer for warranty service. RMAs expire 15 days after they are issued.
All returned products must be 100% complete in original packaging and in resalable condition, with all packaging, software, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation originally included.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the shipping packaging. Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused. The customer is responsible for any additional damage to an item or loss during shipment to MemoryExpress.com. Therefore, we recommend that all items shipped to us be insured for damage or loss. Returns from Canadian Customers must be shipped to our Canadian warehouse address:
Memory Express Inc.
3305 32nd Street NE
Calgary, AB, Canada