Returns & Exchanges
- Returns & exchanges are valid within (15) days of original purchase date for most products unless otherwise specified. Online orders may be returned within (15) days of receiving your order unless otherwise specified.
- Video Cards can be returned / exchanged within (7) days of original purchase date. All sales are FINAL on video cards that are used for cryptocurrency mining.
- All gaming chair and table sales are final if product is opened. Return or exchange must be unopened and still in original packaging within (14) days of original purchase date. Refund amount depends on inspection results, less shipping, and other discretionary fees.
- Returns must be undamaged / unmodified and complete with all original accessories. Returns will not be accepted on items that are missing packaging or accessories or that have been physically altered, modified or damaged. Memory Express also reserves the right to refuse returns deemed to be an abuse of our return policy.
- Environmental levies may be charged where applicable.
- Final Sales on all Software, Special orders, Liquid-Cooling, Projectors, Projector bulbs, Cell Phones, Batteries, Bulk Cable Spools, Printers and Consumables such as ink/toner cartridges, printer heads, imaging units, canned air and thermal paste.
- Printers, Projector bulbs, Batteries, Bulk Cable Spools, Consumables such as ink/toner cartridges, printer heads and other items containing consumables will only be accepted for return or Exchange if unopened.
- All bundled or bonus items must accompany returns or exchanges and must in an unused or unopened state.
* Components sold to and installed by the customer are done so at the customer's own risk. Memory Express is not liable for any damage to the customer's existing equipment caused by, but not limited to any defects or incompatibility issues with any components purchased from Memory Express.
- Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first year, unless otherwise specified.
- For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
- Exchanges of equivalent products are valid within (30) days from the original Invoice date on defective products only, unless otherwise specified.
- Within this period Memory Express will facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer.
- Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
To return online orders you must first receive a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by memoryexpress within 30 days or 1 year (depending on the warranty period for that product) from your original invoice date. After 30 days or 1 year (depending on the warranty period for that product) from purchase we can no longer issue an RMA and will refer you to the manufacturer for warranty service. RMAs expire 15 days after they are issued.
All returned products must be 100% complete in original packaging and in resalable condition, with all packaging, software, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation originally included.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the shipping packaging. Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused. The customer is responsible for any additional damage to an item or loss during shipment to MemoryExpress.com. Therefore, we recommend that all items shipped to us be insured for damage or loss. Returns from Canadian Customers must be shipped to our Canadian warehouse address:
Memory Express Inc.
3305 32nd Street NE
Calgary, AB, Canada