The DP2DVID2 DisplayPort® to DVI (Dual-Link) Adapter actively converts the output signal from a DisplayPort video source for use with a DVI-D display (monitor, etc.) or projector, helping to eliminate the equipment costs of upgrading a DVI display to a newer model for the sake of compatibility.
The adapter supports high resolution video (up to 2560x1600), maintaining the outstanding graphical performance from a DisplayPort-equipped desktop video card, laptop or MacBook®.
DP2DVID2 performs an active DisplayPort-DVI conversion that is suitable for video sources that output either multimode (DP++) or single-mode DisplayPort signals. This ensures the adapter can be used even with graphics cards that aren't capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
Back by StarTech.com 2-year warranty, with free lifetime technical support.
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 with DVI Dual Link Displays, 1920x1080 with Single-Link DVI displays
- Powered by a USB port
- Supported on any DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD
- Supports multimode (DP++) and single-mode DisplayPort
- Perfect for larger format screens that use high DVI resolutions with Dual-Link connectivity
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
|Connector||DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
USB A (4 pin) Male
DVI-D (19 pin) Female
|Max Digital Resolutions||2560x1600|
|Output Signal||DVI-D (DVI Digital)|
|Cable Length||21.6 in [549 mm]|