Dr. Power II is a fully automated power supply tester that enables users to easily and quickly determine if a power supply is defective or not. Cutting overall troubleshooting time considerably. Oversized easy-to-read LCD display and audible alarm helps user determine the exact cause of the failure, if there is one. An indispensible tool for any PC enthusiast or gamer!
- Designed from the ground-up to support every ATX power supply available today up to ATX12V v2.3.
- Oversized LCD panel that accurately shows the value of each specific power rails (within one-tenth of a volt).
- Accurate voltage indicating for +12V/+5V/+3.3V/5VSB/-12V.
- Built-in output connectors diagnostic system, low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, PG alarm systems.
- Easily troubleshoots system failure due to unstable power supply.
- Built-in alarm system to identify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristic.
|Universal ATX Power Supply Tester
|LCD display w/ blue backlight
|Mode A (Automated)
Mode B (Manual)
|1 x 24-pin ATX Power Connector
1 x 4-pin Molex peripheral connector
1 x SATA power connector
1 x CPU 4-pin / 8-pin connector
1 x PCI-E 6-pin / 8-pin connector