MSI MPG SEKIRA 500X Mid-Tower
This Computer Case is designed with an USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C Front Panel, an Extractable Radiator Bracket Design, Dual Tool-Less Tempered Glass Panels, a Brushed Aluminum / Steel Chassis Construction and it comes loaded with a 120mm and 4x 200mm ARGB Case Fans!
- Mid-Tower with support for E-ATX / ATX / micro ATX / Mini-ITX Motherboards featuring a brushed aluminum chassis
- Two hinged swing-doors with premium-quality 4mm thick tempered glass design guarantees window durability and viewing capability
- Personalize Your Gaming Rig with a built in 1 to 8 ARGB LED hub and 4x 200mm ARGB fans + 1x 120mm system fan
- Custom Liquid Cooling Ready features an extractable radiator bracket which supports for radiators from 120mm up to 360mm in length with one or more fans
- MSI Mystic Light RGB lighting software features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of MSI Mystic Light Sync enabled products
- Sliding Modular Radiator Bracket makes initial installation and regular maintenance easier
The MPG SEKIRA 500X is the most innovative, sophisticated and customizable gaming chassis inspired by the Axe of Perun, the most powerful & highest God in Pantheon. It has sharp, chiseled edges and the tilted slash across the front facade reflects the power of the Axe of Perun while terminating wickedness & evil in the name of justice.
Even In Battle, This Case Doesn't Break A Sweat
Designed to stand out and make a statement, this Mid-Tower Enthusiast Gaming Case still has all the room you need for powerful builds with room for lots of Storage Drives and Multiple Video Cards.
Even the Cooling is above reproach too; with 5x ARGB Case Fans: a 120mm ARGB LED Rear Fan, 2x 200mm ARGB LED Case Top Fans, a 200mm ARGB LED Front Fan and an extra hidden 200mm non-LED Front Fan above it.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of 2x HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and 3 fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans
- With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- 4x Aer F120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible,removeable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
Sliding Modular Radiator Bracket Eases Installations
The modular radiator bracket is for an easy installation & offers ample space for hardcore water-cooling setups without tools to provide the smoothest building experience.
Two 200mm fans aligned vertically on the front to draw in air evenly across the entire face of the enclosure. That will contribute to positive air pressure within the case, the rising warm air will always be exhausted with the rear and top airflow from the MPG SEKIRA 500X.
* To guide the airflow from the radiator, please evaluate and adjust the airflow direction of the top fan when installing the radiator.
Two Hinged Swing Doors w/ Tool-Less Tempered Glass Design
Two hinged swing-doors with premium-quality 4mm thick tempered glass design guarantees window durability and viewing capability.
1 to 8 ARGB LED Hub: Discover Your Game Style
In order to support ARGB Fans and other devices, please refer to the compatible motherboard with JRAINBOW Pin Header on the product page.
MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC
MSI Mystic Light SYNC built with open SDK for all peripherals. Use the MSI MYSTIC LIGHT APP, the chassis, the motherboard and these peripherals to display consistent lighting effects.
* In order to support ARGB, please refer to the compatible motherboard lists on the product page.
Vertical Graphics Support
Fit up to three graphics cards in standard orientation, or one with vertical way for extra showcase. A riser cable is required to install the graphics card vertically, and it is sold separately.
Personalize Your ARGB LED Gaming Rig
Customize the four pre-installed Addressable RGB LED Fans in the front, top & back of this case with the Front mounted dedicated control button; or with MSI Mystic Light software for more control and customization.
The MPG SEKIRA 500X can cast from a range of over 16 Million colors and more than a dozen special effects that can be synchronized with a vast ecosystem of other ARGB LED enabled components to augment your build.
Some lighting effects require the MSI Mystic Light software and vary by model. The Default lighting controls with control button: Static, Flashing, Rainbow, Breathing, Meteor, MB Sync and Close.
|Make and Model||MSI MPG SEKIRA Mid-Tower Case w/ ARGB Fans|
|Part Number||MPG SEKIRA 500X|
|Chassis Type||Mid Tower Chassis|
|Tempered Glass||Dual 4mm Tempered Glass Side Panels
Single 4mm Tempered Glass Top Panel
|Motherboard||E-ATX, ATX, mATX, mini-ITX|
|Expansion Slots||8 + 2|
|Drive Bays||4x 3.5" Drives
3x 2.5" Drives
|Clearances||CPU Cooler: 170mm
GPU Clearance: 400mm
|Included Fans||Front: 1x 200mm ARGB LED Fan + 1x 200mm (hidden) non-LED System Fan
Top: 2x 200mm ARGB LED FanRear: 1x 120mm ARGB LED Fan
|Fan Support||Front: Up to 3x 120mm / 3x 140mm / 2x 200mm
Top: Up to 3x 120mm / 2x 140mm / 2x 200mm
Rear: Up to 1x 120mm / 1x 140mm
|Radiator Support||Front: up to 280mm
Top: up to 360mm
|Front I/O||4x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A ports
1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C port
1x 3.5mm HD Audio / Headphone Out port
1x 3.5mm Mic In port
|Power Supply||Fits Standard ATX Power Supplies|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||530 x 232 x 546mm|