D-Link DAP-1820 – Extend Your High-speed Wireless AC Network
Extend your home wireless coverage and enjoy wireless connection speeds of up to 2000 Mbps with the latest Wireless AC technology.
The DAP-1820 AC2000 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 2000 Mbps, yet fits in the palm of your hand.
- Wireless AC gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n backwards compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 2000 Mbps1
- 10/100 fast Ethernet port - Connect wired devices to your wireless network
- Dual-band connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for quick setup with the simple press of a button
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- The D-Link Wi-Fi app available for compatible iOS or Android devices guides you through installation process
Portable and Easy to Use
Simply plug it into a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices.
Easy to Set Up
Use the D-Link Wi-Fi mobile app on your phone or push the WPS button to install the device in minutes without needing a PC.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home Wireless AC network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1820 AC2000 Wi-Fi Range Extender. Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port and your home's existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the AC2000 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. You can use the supported D-Link Wi-Fi app on your compatible iOS® or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1820 easily without needing a computer. Alternatively, you can use one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1820 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1820 will automatically configure itself for you.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1820 is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plugging it in. The bright Signal Indicator LED makes finding a suitable location simple. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
Easy Set Up
Step 1: Press the WPS button on your router.
Step 2: Press the WPS button on your Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Step 3: You're successfully connected!
|Device Type||Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender|
|Connectivity||802.11ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
|Signal Rates||Dual band:
2.4 GHz (up to 300 Mbps1)
5 GHz (up to 1733 Mbps1)
|Data Transfer Rates||N/A|
|Remote Management Protocol||N/A|
|Wireless Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
|Advanced Features||Supports D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh|
|Device Management||Supports D-Link Wi-Fi mobile app for compatible iOS and Android mobile devices
Firmware Over the Air update (FOTA
|Antenna Type||2 external antennas|
|Buttons||Power, Reset, WPS button|
3 Segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
|Power||100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Certifications||FCC, UL, IC, CB, CE2|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
Storage: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions||140 x 85.4 x 48.6 mm (5.51" x 3.36" x 1.91")|
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. For the EU region, this product is compliant with CE regulations and operates within the following frequency ranges: 2.4-2.4835 GHz and 5.150-5.250 GHz.