THRUSTMASTER T. Flight Hotas One – First Official Flight Simulator for XBox One and Windows
The T.Flight Hotas One Joystick from Thrustmaster is a programmable joystick designed for the Xbox One and PC to provide an exciting flight-sim experience. It has a total of 14 action buttons, five axes, a rapid-fire trigger, a multi-directional hat switch, and a detachable throttle. With it, you'll be able to play flight simulation games and even combine it with other peripherals for a more complete experience.
- The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows®, with the official buttons for the Xbox One console
- Ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all types of flight simulation (space adventure, modern combat, warplanes, civil flight)
- Joystick mapping optimized for space combat thanks to the partnership between Thrustmaster and Frontier
- Detachable, full-size throttle for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality
- Exclusive button enables users to instantly switch from one programmed configuration to another
- Adjustable handle resistance with wide hand-rest
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 14 action buttons + 1 rapid-fire trigger + 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view)
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick for Xbox One & Windows
T.Flight Hotas One, an officially-licensed joystick for Xbox One and Windows®, provides a high level of realism: the stick includes five axes, fourteen action buttons, a rapid-fire trigger and a multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view), all of which are easily accessible. The throttle – detachable and full-size for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality – provides super-responsive power. The dual rudder system can be engaged by rotating the handle (with an integrated locking system) or via the progressive tilting lever. The T.Flight Hotas One includes official buttons for the Xbox One console (Guide/View/Menu): access social features, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
Realistic, Ergonomic Joystick
In real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision. The T.Flight Hotas One provides the same level of realism.
The joystick's realistic, ergonomic design is perfectly adapted to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). The wide hand-rest helps gamers keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, allowing the stick to react to even subtle movements.
Adjust the stick's resistance according to your needs and preferences. The base is weighted, for enhanced stability during gaming sessions.
The joystick includes a full-size throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft.
The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in either of two different ways:
- Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
- Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
Dual Rudder System
The joystick features a rudder function, which in a plane corresponds to the pedals used by the pilot to turn the steering, allowing the plane to pivot around its vertical axis (therefore making the plane turn left or right). This rudder function is accessible by rotating the joystick's handle (with integrated locking system), or via the progressive tilting lever.
The T.Flight Hotas One joystick is part of Thrustmaster's flight simulation ecosystem. It is therefore compatible with the T.Flight Rudder Pedals - the first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) slide rails system, for smoother turns.
- PC with Windows®
- Xbox One
- USB port
|Number of Buttons||14 x buttons
1 x Rapid fire trigger
1 x Multi-directional hat switch
|Number of Axles||5 axles|
- THRUSTMASTER T-Flight Hotas One Joystick for Xbox One and PC
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information