Startech USB 3.1 Adapter Cable for 2.5in / 3.5in SATA Drives w/ USB-C
USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Adapter Cable for 2.5"/3.5" SATA Drives - USB-C
Connect a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA SSD/HDD to your USB-C enabled computer, with this USB 3.1 adapter cable
This USB-C™ to SATA adapter cable gives you fast and easy access to the data on your 2.5 in./3.5 in. solid-state drives and hard drives. The adapter cable lets you connect your USB-C™ enabled laptop or desktop computer directly to a SATA drive and access it through ultra-fast USB 3.1 Gen. 2 (up to 10Gbps). It's the ideal accessory for your Dell™ XPS, MacBook, Chromebook™ or other USB Type-C™ enabled device.
- Connect a 2.5"/3.5" SATA drive to your USB-C™ enabled laptop or desktop computer, for quick access to your external data
- Fast data transfer rates through USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
- Integrated 1m cable, for convenient use
- Supports SATA I, II, III (up to 6 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C™ port compatible
- Tool-free design, for easy drive installation
- TRIM support
- 4Kn support
- Supports drive S.M.A.R.T. data pass through for drive monitoring
- UASP support
- Hot-swap and plug-and-play support
- Power / Activity LED indicator
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 computers
- Access any SATA 2.5 in. or 3.5 in. SSD/HDD from a USB-C™ enabled laptop or desktop computer, for easy data migration or drive cloning
- Ideal for technicians who need a quick, easy way to access data on 2.5 in. and 3.5 in. solid-state drives and hard drives
- Back up important data to an external storage device
- Restore your computer from a backup hard drive
- Archive media content such as photos and videos to a bare external drive
Convenient and Versatile Drive Access
The USB-C™ to SATA adapter cable lets you quickly swap your drives. You can copy or retrieve data from your 2.5 in. or 3.5 in. SATA drive, with no additional accessories required.
The tool-free adapter cable is ideal for IT technicians who need fast access to SATA drives. It's the perfect solution for data migration, drive cloning, and data backup or recovery applications, providing the fast performance of USB 3.1 Gen 2. You can also operate multiple adapters at the same time, when you need simultaneous access to many drives.
Harness the Speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2
USB 3.1 Gen 2 gives you greater bandwidth and speed, with rates of up to 10Gbps - twice the speed of USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1). It lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
Portable and Easy to Use
The compact, lightweight design of the USB-C™ to SATA adapter provides easy portability. The adapter features an integrated 1 m cable, so you never have to worry about forgetting to bring your connector cable with you.
You can connect easily to a 2.5 in. solid-state drive or hard drive, using USB power, with no external power required. A universal power adapter is included for use when connecting to your 3.5 in. drives or for any 2.5 in. drives that may require additional power.
The USB31C2SAT3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
|Product||USB-C to 2.5" / 3.5" SATA Drives Adapter Cable|
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Drive Size||2.5" and 3.5"|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Male
1 x SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with hard drives up to 10TB|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s
SATA III (6 Gbps)
|Hot Swap Capability||Yes|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|Input||110V~240V AC @ 0.6A|
|Output||12 DC @ 2.0A|
|Cable Length||3.3" (1m)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
|Humidity||0% ~ 80% RH|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1" x 0.8" x 3.4" (25 x 20 x 87 mm)|
- StarTech USB 3.1 to SATA 2.5"/3.5" HDD adapter cable w/ USB-C
- Universal AC Power Adapter
- User Information