USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer for CFast 2.0 Cards - USB-C
Quickly access or back up photos and video from your CFast™ 2.0 memory cards to your USB-C™ enabled tablet, laptop, or computer
Quickly download, view and back up photos and videos from your CFast™ memory cards to your USB-C™ enabled device, with this CFast™ card reader/writer. Offload or back up files wherever you go, out in the field or back at the studio.
- Quickly download and back up photos and video from your CFast™ 2.0 cards to your USB-C™ enabled device, with data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps over USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Easy portability with compact, light-weight design and integrated cable
- Card reader/writer supports CFast™ 2.0 and 1.0 memory cards
- Hot-swap and plug-and-play
- No additional software or accessories required
- Access multiple CFast™ 2.0 memory cards simultaneously through the use of multiple adapter cables
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x
- Download and back up high-resolution photos and full HD videos from your DSLR or video camera to your USB-C™ enabled laptop, tablet or desktop computer
- Ideal for creative professionals, including photographers and videographers, to offload or backup files wherever you go
High-performance Access to Files
Take advantage of the fast performance of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) when you download high-resolution photos and full HD videos from your DSLR camera or camcorder to your USB-Type C™ enabled laptop, tablet or desktop computer. Save valuable time daily and achieve greater workflow efficiency when accessing, transferring, and backing up files to a computer.
Compact Design for Easy Portability
Use the card reader/writer wherever you go, to access your photos and videos quickly. Featuring a compact, lightweight design, and integrated USB-C™ cable, the card reader is conveniently small for portable use, or for use with a computer in a fixed location. It tucks easily into a carrying case to take from studio to field. It's also USB powered, so there is no external power required.
The card reader/writer features durable, solid construction to withstand the rigors of travel. The built-in cable means one less thing to remember to carry along.
Easy Access to CFast Storage
Ideal for photographers and videographers, the card reader/writer is designed for ease of use, with plug-and-play functionality for CFast™ 2.0 memory cards to save time daily and work more efficiently. To enhance your productivity, access many CFast™ 2.0 or 1.0 cards simultaneously through the use of multiple adapter cables.
Setting up is easy. The CFast card reader/writer requires no additional drivers or software and is compatible with most operating systems including Windows®, macOS and Linux®.
The CFASTRWU3C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
|Product||USB 3.0 Card Reader / Writer for CFast 2.0 Cards|
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Connectors||1 x CFast Data & Power Combo (7+17 pin)
1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 male
|Memory Media Type||CFast 2.0 / 1.0|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s)
CFast 2.0 (6 Gbps)
|LED Indicator||1 x Power & Activity (Solid for Link; Flashing for Activity)|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
|Humidity||45 to 50% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||2.3" x 0.6" x 9.6" (58 x 15 x 245 mm)|
- StarTech USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer for CFast 2.0 Cards
- Quick Start Guide