4-Port USB-C Hub - USB-C to 1x USB-C and 3x USB-A - USB 3.0 Hub
Turn a USB Type-C™ port on your laptop into three USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) and one USB Type-C™ port
This TAA compliant 4-port USB 3.0 hub lets you connect a wider range of peripherals to your MacBook Pro, MacBook and other USB-C™ laptops. The hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by enabling you to connect both USB-A and USB-C™ devices through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
- TAA Compliant
- Connect USB-A and USB-C™ devices through your laptop's USB-C™ port
- A small-footprint design that's lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, easy installation and native support in most operating systems (Windows®, masOS, Chrome OS™, Linux®)
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C™ connector, and it's Thunderbolt™ 3 data port compatible
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-type hub provides four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Use the USB-C™ port on your port-limited MacBook Pro, Ultrabook™, Chromebook Pixel™, or laptop to expand your connection options by adding three USB-A ports along with your USB-C™ port
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect virtually any USB peripheral wherever you go
- Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments
Expand Your USB Connectivity
Extend the life of your current USB 3.0 devices and take advantage of newer devices that feature USB-C™.
This USB-C™ hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB-C™ port on your computer. It offers three USB-A ports and one USB-C™ port, so you can connect traditional USB devices as well as newer USB-C™ devices to your USB-C™ laptop.
Take It With You Wherever You Go
You can travel lighter, with a single USB-C™ adapter that lets you connect virtually any USB peripheral.
With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB 3.0 hub anywhere you go. Because it's so compact, it's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. The hub is ideal for use in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
For portable applications, having the integrated host (USB-C™) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you.
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports in Seconds
This USB-C™ expansion hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
The HB30C3A1CFBW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
- Available USB Type-C™ port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
|Product||4-Port USB-C to USB-C and USB-A Hub|
|Standards||USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
3 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
|USB-C Device Port(s)||Yes|
|USB-C Host Connection||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Cable Length||4.3" (110mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
|Humidity||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1.6" x 0.5" x 3" (40 x 13 x 75 mm)|
Note: All ports support USB based video adapters including the USB-C™ port. This hub does not support DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort™ Alt Mode) - non-USB based native video support over the USB Type-C™ port.
- StarTech 4-Port USB-C to 1x USB-C, 3x USB-A USB 3.0 Hub (White)
- Quick Start Guide