4-Port USB-C Hub - USB-C to 4x USB-A - USB 3.0 Hub - Bus Powered - White
Turn your laptop's USB Type-C™ port into four USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) using this bus-powered hub
This portable USB 3.0 hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port. And, because it's USB bus-powered, you don't need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered.
- A cost-effective way to add four USB-A ports to your computer through a USB-C™ port
- A small-footprint design that's lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- USB bus-powered for use with the most common devices, with no external power required for most use cases
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, easy installation and native support in most operating systems (Windows®, masOS, Chrome OS™, Linux®)
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C™ connector, and it's Thunderbolt™ 3 data port compatible
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-type hub provides four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Use the USB-C™ port on your port-limited laptop, MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook Pixel™ to expand your connection options by adding extra USB-A ports
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, to connect virtually any USB peripheral to your laptop wherever you go
- Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments
Take It With You Wherever You Go
With its compact design, you can take this portable USB-C™ hub anywhere you go. It's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation.
Plus, the hub is bus powered, which means it draws power directly from the USB-C™ port on your computer. This makes it even more portable because there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel and it doesn't need an external power adapter.
Keep Using Your Current Peripherals and Devices
If you're looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting a single USB-C™ port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers. Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C™ equipped peripherals.
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports in Seconds
This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
The HB30C4ABW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
- Available USB Type-C™ port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
|Product||4-Port USB-C to USB-A Hub|
|Standards||USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
4 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
|USB-C Device Port(s)||N/A|
|USB-C Host Connection||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Cable Length||5.9" (150mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Storage: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
|Humidity||10 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1.6" x 0.6" x 3.1" (41 x 15 x 80 mm)|
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
- StarTech 4-Port USB-C to 4x USB-A USB 3.0 Hub (White)
- Quick Start Guide