4-Port USB 3.0 Hub – USB-A to 3x USB-A and 1x USB-C
Add four USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports to your laptop, including three USB Type-A ports, and one USB Type-C port
Here's an easy way to connect a wider range of peripherals to your laptop. This TAA compliant 4-port USB 3.0 hub turns your laptop's USB-A port into three USB-A ports (5Gbps), and one USB-C™ port. The hub is USB powered, so you can connect devices virtually anywhere you work or go.
Now, you can use your laptop's traditional USB Type-A port to expand your connectivity, and connect your newer USB Type-C™ devices to your laptop.
- Connect USB-C™ peripheral devices through your laptop's traditional USB-A port
- Add both USB-C™ and USB-A ports to your USB-A port equipped laptop, MacBook, Chromebook™, or desktop computer
- TAA Compliant
- USB-powered, with a compact design for easy portability
- Fast, easy installation with broad OS support and no additional drivers required
- Backward compatible with older USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Compliant with USB 3.0 and data rates up to 5Gbps
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect virtually any USB peripheral wherever you go
- Perfect for home, office, and hot-desk environments
- Upgrade and expand the connection capabilities of your MacBook, Ultrabook, laptop, or desktop
Expand Your USB Connectivity
This USB 3.0 hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB-A port on your computer. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.) It offers three USB-A ports and one USB-C™ port, so you can connect traditional USB devices now, while still being able to connect USB Type-C™ devices in the future.
It's the ideal way to connect your new USB-C™ equipped device to your laptop's traditional USB-A port.
Add USB Ports to Your Laptop, Anywhere You Go
With a compact and lightweight design, the USB-powered hub is tailored for mobility. It easily tucks into your carrying case and expands your connectivity when traveling.
This versatile USB hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save Time and Money
The 4-port USB 3.0 hub can help if you need a way to connect your newer USB-C™ peripherals to your existing laptop. Now you can access your USB-C™ device while avoiding the cost of purchasing a newer laptop that features a USB Type-C™ port.
The bus-powered hub installs quickly with no additional drivers or software required, and it's compatible with virtually all operating systems.
The HB30A3A1CFB is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
- Available USB Type-A port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
|Product||4-Port USB-A to 3x USB-A and 1x USB-C Hub|
|Standards||USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1|
|Connectors||3 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male
|USB-C Device Port(s)||Yes|
|USB-C Host Connection||N/A|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|LED Indicator||1 x Power (blue)|
|Cable Length||2.8" (70mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
|Humidity||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1.6" x 0.5" x 3" (40 x 13 x 75 mm)|
Note: All ports support USB based video adapters including the USB-C port. This hub does not support DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort™ Alt Mode) - non-USB based native video support over the USB Type-C port.
The hub does not support DP Alt Mode or USB Power Delivery.
- StarTech 4-Port USB-A to 3x USB-A and 1x USB-C USB 3.0 Hub
- Quick Start Guide