USB Type-C to Gigabit Network Adapter, White
Add a Gigabit Ethernet port to your MacBook, Chromebook or laptop with USB Type-C
Now you can easily connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your laptop or desktop computer. This Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapter provides a reliable network connection without even having to install drivers. It’s ready to go, with native driver support to ensure a quick setup. The US1GC30W features a white design that looks great with your Apple Mac.
Powerful Gigabit network connections
The USB Type-C™ network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds.
Native driver support makes installation easy
Get up and running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support, so you don't have to worry about installing additional software.
Trouble-free connections through USB Type-C
The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up. You can insert the cable the right way every time - without frustration or the risk of port damage.
Compact and lightweight for perfect portability
Compact and portable, this USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. It’s powered directly from the USB port making it easy to connect when you’re on the go. Plus, its lightweight design makes the adapter the perfect travel accessory for your Chromebook Pixel™ or MacBook.
Two Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The US1GC30W from StarTech.com is backed by a two year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer through the latest USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) technology and USB Type-C
- Works with the newest MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible
- Turn your USB type-C port into a Gigabit LAN
- Native driver support in Chrome OS, Mac OS 10.10 & Windows® for easy set-up
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3. 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN Tagging support
- Built-in Checksum and Large Send Offload
- Up to 9K jumbo Frame support
- Wake-On-LAN support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient
- Ethernet support
|Connectors||Input: 1x USB 3.0 Type-C (24-pin) Male port
Output: 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Female port
|Data Transfer||Ethernet Port: Up to 1Gbps|
|Cable Length||210mm end to end|
|Dimension||Length: 210mm (8.3in)|