Affordable Professional-Grade Graphics Solutions
Powered by the "Polaris" Architecture
Users looking for an entry level workstation graphics solution that provides certified ISV support for many popular design and manufacturing applications, regular enterprise driver updates, and backed by AMD support and warranty, can turn to the new Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 workstation graphics cards to satisfy their needs.
Powered by AMD’s efficient 14nm "Polaris" architecture, the Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 supports the latest graphics technologies and offers an amazing upgrade path from previous entry-level workstation graphics, delivering an average 94% improvement in performance over the AMD FirePro™ WX21002.
Not only is the Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card a great upgrade path over the previous generation AMD FirePro WX2100, it delivers on average 20% greater performance than the current comparable card from the competition3.
4th Gen Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU Architecture
The Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card is based on the fourth-generation of Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture and, like its predecessor, can perform graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
Up to 1.25 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance
Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within Video Effects and Rendering, Signal Processing, Transcoding and Digital Rendering applications where high performance takes precedence.
OpenCL™ 2.0 Support
Enables professionals to tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media & Entertainment applications that support OpenCL. The Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card supports OpenCL 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
A powerful low-overhead graphics API that gives software developers complete access to the performance, efficiency, and capabilities of Radeon™ Pro GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
GDDR5 Video Memory
Uses 2GB GDDR5 Memory
Allows users to work at great levels of speed and responsiveness. With a 64-bit memory interface on the Radeon™ Pro WX 2100, users can load small and medium-sized assemblies and data sets and manipulate them in real time.
Native support for 10-bits per color channel for color-critical tasks. Driving an effective 30-bits per pixel, the Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 is great for any workload requiring that level of detail and color precision.
Allows the GPU featured on the Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card to provide ultra-high geometry performance and enable smooth handling of complex models.
Partially Resident Textures (PRT)
PRT is designed to utilize absolutely enormous texture files, up to 32 terabytes large, with minimal performance impact. PRT accomplishes this by streaming small bits of these massive textures into the GPU as needed, giving compatible applications a virtually endless supply of unique texture data.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Industry-leading multi-display technology enabling highly immersive and versatile multi-tasking across up to three displays 4, powered by a single Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card.
Support for 4K, and 5K Displays
With three discrete DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3/HDR Ready 5 outputs, the Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card can drive up to three 4K displays @ 60Hz or one 5K display @ 30Hz.
4K Accelerated Encode/Decode Hardware
Multi-stream hardware H.265 HD encode/decode for power-efficient and quick video encoding and playback6.
Energy Efficient Design
Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card supports unique power monitoring and management technologies, and has a maximum power consumption of 35 watts. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle4.
Workstation PC with:
- Power Supply: 500+ Watts
- 1x Available PCI® Express 3.0 x16 Single Slot
- Internet Connection for Driver Installation
|Make and Model||AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 2GB Video Card|
|Chipset||GCN 4th Gen GPU|
|Stream Processors||512 Shader Processors|
|Clock Rate||Peak Clock: 1,219 MHz|
|Peak Performance||Single Precision: 1.25 TFLOPS
Double Precission: 78.02 GFLOPS
|Peak Triangles||2.438 Billion Triangles per second|
|Memory Clock||Effective: 6 Gbps
1,500MHz GDDR5 RAM
|Video Outputs||2x mini-DisplayPort ports
1x DisplayPort 1.4 (HBR3 / HDR Ready)
|Monitor Support||Up to 5x DisplayPort 1.2 MST Monitors|
|Features||5K Support (60Hz SST)
AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD PowerTune Technology
Partially Resident Textures
|OS Support||Windows® 10 & 7
Windows® Server 2016
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Cooling||AMD OEM Cooling Heatsink and Fan|
|Power Draw||Typical: 35 Watts|
|Dimensions & Weight|
- "e;Entry-level" means sub-US$250 workstation cards. Benchmark Application: Estimated SPECviewperf® 12.1 Geomean Results. Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 16.79, NVIDIA Quadro P400 score: 13.91 Performance Differential: (16.79-13.91)/13.91 = ~20.72% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100. Radeon™ Pro WX3100 score: 27.92, NVIDIA Quadro P600 score: 21.66. Performance Differential: (27.92-21.66)/21.66 = ~28.92% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX3100. Radeon™ Pro WX3100 score: 27.92, FirePro™ W4100 score: 11.71. Performance Differential: (27.92-11.71)/11.71 = ~138.55% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX3100. RPW-171
- Benchmark Application: Estimated SPECviewperf® 12.1 Geomean Results. Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 16.79, FirePro™ W2100 score: 8.61. Performance Differential: (16.79-8.61)/8.61 = ~94.96% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100. Radeon™ Pro WX3100 score: 27.92, FirePro™ W4100 score: 11.71. Performance Differential: (27.92-11.71)/11.71 = ~2.3x faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX3100. RPW-172
- Benchmark Application: Estimated SPECviewperf® 12.1 geomean. Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 16.79, NVIDIA Quadro P400 score: 13.91. Performance Differential: (16.79-13.91)/13.91 = ~20.72% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100. RPW-133
- Learn more at www.amd.com/en/technologies
- Product is based on the DisplayPort 1.4 Specification published February 23, 2016, and is expected to pass VESA’s compliance testing process when available.
- HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players GD-81SPEC® and the benchmarks named SPECviewperf® and SPECapc® are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation. For more information about SPECviewperf see www.spec.org
- Unless otherwise stated, results listed below are from testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of March 22nd, 2017 on a test system comprising of Intel E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50 GHz, 16GB DDR4 physical memory, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Radeon™ Pro WX2100, WX 3100, AMD FirePro™ W2100, W4100, NVIDIA Quadro P600, P400. AMD graphics driver 17.10/NVIDIA graphics driver 376.84 and Samsung 850 PRO 512G SSD. Scores are estimates based on AMD internal lab measurements and may vary. Additional information about SPECviewperf®12.1 can be found at www.spec.org. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers.
- Benchmark Application: SPECviewperf 12.1 catia-04 viewset. Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 53, NVIDIA Quadro P400 score: 26.22. Performance Differential: (29.53-26.22)/26.22 = ~12.62% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100.
- Benchmark Application: SPECapc PTC Creo 3.0 Graphics Composite. Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 24, NVIDIA Quadro P400 score: 3.88. Performance Differential: (4.24-3.88)/3.88 = ~9.28% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100.
- Benchmark Application: SPECviewperf 12.1 snx-02 viewset. Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 60, NVIDIA Quadro P400 score: 26.61. Performance Differential: (36.60-26.61)/26.61 = ~37.54% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100.
- Benchmark Application: SPECapc Dassault SolidWorks 2015 FSAA Graphics Composite Radeon™ Pro WX2100 score: 5.08, NVIDIA Quadro P400 score: 3.17. Performance Differential: (5.08-3.17)/3.17 = ~60.25% faster performance on Radeon™ Pro WX2100.
- 1x AMD FirePro WX2100 Series Workstation Graphics Card, 2GB