D-Link DAP-1610 – Brings Life to Signal Dead Zones
The DAP-1610 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a wall-plug Wi-Fi range extender that lets you extend your existing Wi-Fi network. Simply plug it into a power socket in your home to increase the range of your Wi-Fi network. Small yet powerful, it supports the latest Wireless AC technology with combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps, as well as dual-band connectivity.
- Performance - Powerful AC1200 performance with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps-2.4GHz and 867Mbps-5GHz)
- More coverage - Extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi network and eliminate dead zones
- Smart signal indicator - Shows you where to place the range extender for optimal performance
- 10/100 fast Ethernet port - Connect wired devices to your wireless network
- Backwards compatible - Compatible with virtually all wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers/modems
- Simple Setup - Quickly setup your wireless range extender with the push of a button
Extend Your Wireless Network and More
Increase the coverage of your home Wi-Fi® network with the sleek and easy-to-use AC1200 Wi-Fi® Range Extender. Using the latest Wireless AC technology, it can provide combined Wi-Fi® speeds of up to 1200 Mbps1 (867 Mbps on 5 GHz+ 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz). Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby Wi-Fi® and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Fast Ethernet port to create a personal Wi-Fi® hotspot in hotel rooms with wired Internet access whether you are away on holiday or business. You can also add Wi-Fi® connectivity to computers, smart TVs and games consoles with Ethernet ports.
How It Works
Plug the DAP-1610 Dual Band Wi-Fi® Range Extender into any outlet between your wireless router and the dead zone to boost your Wi-Fi® Range to that hard-to-reach spot.
- AC1200 speeds up to 300 Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867 Mbps (5GHz)
- Simultaneous dual band lets you browse the web on one network while streaming media on the other
- Gigabit Ethernet port for high-speed connection to wired device
- Plug-and-Play feature means creating a PowerLine network is simple and easy
- Works with any brand of router or Wi-Fi device with its universal compatibility
Visual Smart Signal Indicator
Helps you find the ideal location for your Range Extender. Plug it in and use the LED signal indicator to find the best location to extend your network. Optimal Wi-Fi coverage with zero guessing.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the AC1200 Wi-Fi® Range Extender is simple. You can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS® and Android smartphones and tablets to set up easily without needing a computer. Alternatively, you can use one-touch setup by pushing the WPS push-button on the AC1200 Wi-Fi® Range Extender and your Wi-Fi® router, to instantly extend your Wi-Fi® coverage. It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Easy Set Up
Step 1: Press the WPS button on your router.
Step 2: Press the WPS button on the Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Step 3: You're successfully connected!
Compact, Convenient Design
The AC1200 Wi-Fi® Range Extender is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or in a small office. The visual signal indicator LED makes it easy to find suitable placement location. Its space-saving wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power adapter and cable. Its discreet and unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
|Device Type||Wi-Fi Range Extender|
|Connectivity||802.11ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
|Signal Rates||Dual band:
2.4 GHz (up to 300 Mbps)
5 GHz (up to 866 Mbps)
|Data Transfer Rates||1167 Mbps|
|Remote Management Protocol||N/A|
|Wireless Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
|Advanced Features||D-Link one-touch extender setup|
|Device Management||Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices
|Antenna Type||2 adjustable external antennas|
|Device Interfaces||Power, Reset, WPS button|
3 Segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
|Power||100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F)
Storage: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions||97.9 x 50.7 x 48.7 mm (3.85" x 2" x 1.92")|
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. For the EU region, this product is compliant with CE regulations and operates within the following frequency ranges: 2.4-2.4835 GHz and 5.150-5.250 GHz.