2-Port USB 3.1 (10Gbps) and eSATA PCIe Card: 1x USB-A, 1x eSATA
Add one USB 3.1 Gen 2 port and one eSATA (6Gbps) port to your computer, through a PCI Express slot
This combination PCI Express controller card lets you add both a USB 3.1 Gen 2 port and an eSATA port to your desktop PC, through a single PCIe slot. The versatile controller card offers a cost-effective way to add high-performance connectivity to your computer, with support for newer USB 3.1 devices as well as eSATA hard drives.
- Enhance your connectivity by adding one USB 3.1 Gen 2 and one eSATA port to your computer, through a single PCIe slot
- Supports USB 3.1 data rates up to 10Gbps
- Supports SATA I, II, and III up to 6Gbps
- PCIe x4 interface compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.0
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- Includes a low-profile/half-height installation bracket
- Upgrade an older PCIe equipped system to USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatibility
- Expand your system or maintain support for eSATA-based external drive storage
- Fast, hassle-free setup
Fast Transfers over USB 3.1 Gen 2
At up to 10Gbps, the USB 3.1 PCIe card delivers the speed you need for seamless performance from your compatible devices. It's also backward compatible with previous versions of USB, so you can connect your existing USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 equipment.
Connect to eSATA devices
The controller card also connects your computer to an eSATA device, providing a hot-pluggable, high-speed storage solution for backing up or archiving data. With support for SATA I, II and III hard drives, and data transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps, the controller card offers reliable performance for your external SATA storage applications.
Versatile Installation Options
For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
The PEXUSB311A1E is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server® 2016, 2012
- Linux® 3.5 to 4.4 (LTS versions only)
- Available PCI Express slot is required
|Product||2-Port USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) and eSATA PCI-E Card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket included)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||USB 3.1: 10Gbps
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2: 10 Gbit/s|
|Connectors||1 x PCI Express x4 Male|
|External I/O||1 x eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug
1 x USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Female
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 2
|OS Compatibility||Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
Mac OS® 10.8 to 10.10
|Temperature||Operating: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
|Humidity||15% ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.8" x 0.9" x 3.7" (121 x 22 x 93 mm)|
Note: The maximum throughput of this card is limited by the bus interface. PCI Express Gen 1.0 max throughput is 2.5Gbps. PCI Express Gen 2.0 max throughput is 5Gbps. PCI Express Gen 3.0 max throughput is 10Gbps.
PCI Express enabled computer or server with a PCI Express x4 slot or higher (x8, x16).
- StarTech 2-Port USB 3.1 and eSATA PCIe Controller Card
- Low Profile Bracket
- Quick Start Guide