M.2 Drive to U.2 (SFF-8639) Host Adapter for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs
Add the fast performance of an M.2 NVMe SSD to your desktop computer or server by converting the drive through a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard
This PCI Express M.2 to U.2 adapter makes it easy to install an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD into your desktop PC or server, and connect to the drive through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard.
- Increase your system speed and performance cost-effectively, by adding an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD to your PC or server
- Adapter supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key)
- U.2 (SFF-8639) host interface
- Fast and easy setup with native OS support
- Backward compatible with earlier versions of PCIe
- Connect an M.2 NVMe SSD to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) slot to boost system speed and increase internal data storage
- Ideal for IT professionals, system integrators and installers, and enthusiasts who are building or upgrading a computer or server solution
- Get ultra-fast data access, ideal for high-performance workstations
Upgrade Your System Cost-effectively
The M.2 to U.2 adapter is ideal for IT professionals, system integrators and installers, and enthusiasts who are building or upgrading a server or desktop computer. It supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key), providing a cost-effective way to add M.2 NVMe performance to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard.
The M.2 to U.2 adapter works with all desktop PCs and servers that have an available drive bay or a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible host interface. The adapter card is OS independent, so there are no drivers or software required for installation.
The U2M2E125 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS independent; No software or drivers required.
|Product||M.2 Drive to U.2 Host Adapter for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs|
|Connectors||1 x M.2 (NGFF, M-Key, PCIe x4) drive connector
1 x U.2 (SFF-8639, x4 PCIe, NVMe) host connector
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Interface||U.2 (SFF-8639; PCIe x4)|
|Compatible Drive Types||M.2 (NGFF, M-Key, PCIe x4)|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Supported Drive Height(s)||2242
|Max Drive Height||89.8" (2280 mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
|Dimensions (WxDxL)||2.8" x 0.3" x 3.9" (70 x 7 x 100 mm)|
- StarTech M.2 Drive to U.2 Host Adapter
- 4 x Adapter-mounting Screws
- 1 x Set of Drive-mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide