Cables To Go's 1Gb RJ45 Cat 6 Network Patch Cable, 1 Foot
Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications. For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL).
Each individual pair is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
- Available in lengths up to 150ft
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
|Make and Model||Cables to Go Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable|
|Cable Type||Cat 6 RJ45 Network Patch Cable, Male to Male|
|Cable Type||Standard Cat 6 Cable|
|Bandwidth Rating||Up to 1Gb|
|Dimensions||Length: 1 Foot (304mm)|
|Weight||22.7g / 0.79 oz|
- 1x Cat 6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Cable, Blue, 1 Foot