The Official Raspberry Pi Enclosure Is Here!
Yes, this Official Raspberry Pi Foundation Enclosure is one of the most stylish on the market. But don't let all that style fool you, this case is 100% functional. Removable side panels allow unrestricted access to all the Pi's ports and a removable top and a removable top frame let you use the case with HATs, like Touch Screens.
Proceeds Go To The Raspberry Pi Foundation's Child Curriculum
You can also feel good about buying this case as every case purchase sends a donation back to the Raspberry Pi Foundation for developing curriculum programs centered around teaching children how to program.
- Official case for the Raspberry Pi from the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Designed with Pi HATs, like Touch Screens, in mind
- 5 Piece Pi Enclosure:
- Removable Top Lid for easy access to the camera and display ports
- Removable Top Frame
- Removable Side Panels with easy access to the GPIO port
Designed to work with these Raspberry Pi Computers, with these known issues:
- A+: USB port is recessed inside the Case
- B+: Case Blocks LED Status Indicators
- Pi2: Case Blocks LED Status Indicators
- Pi3 B: No Issues
|Make and Model||Official Raspberry Pi Foundation Enclosure|
|Part Numbers||Element 14: RASPBERRY-PI3-CASE
|Colors||Red Case w/ Removable White Top and Side Panels|
|Design||Compact 5 Piece Case for Rappberry P Computers
Removable White Top Lid and Top Frame
|Dimensions||~100 x 70 x 25mm|
- 5 Piece Raspberry Pi Foundation Case