Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Sef from Edmonton writes:
- This product is great and crystal clear. I keep my phone on a table when I am working so I can easily access it and the range says 10 feet but I can get 15 feet if I keep my phone up a little higher. This product has a great battery life of at least 5 hours as advertised and I can quickly charge it on break to get the extra 3 hours I need for work. The cord is very durable, and come with a different clips, or the headphones can wrap around you neck and connect together to form a necklace.
- Works great on the Android phone's, but on the Window's phone you cannot play the radio.
- Great product, best bang for buck. Would buy it again if I broke it at work as it is very durable but my work environment is brutal. Not the best looking headphone's on the market but still very acceptable. These headphone's are the top of the crop, hard to find at this price range, grab them while you can.
Maximum PC were not kidding KICK A$$
Mat from Calgary writes:
- Easy to use Compact Do not fall out while running Sound is 4/5 Higher end Bluetooth codec Includes a mic Fast charging
- They are no audiophile grade headphone but at the size, with the right EQ and volume settings these sounds perfect for workouts, walks, running and cycling.
- Exactly what you want in a sport earbud! I took Maximum PC magazines recommendation to pick these up and boy was I delighted to find that the hype lives up to my expectations. You won't find another sub $40 Bluetooth rig that works and sounds this good.