Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Joe Balaze from Calgary writes:
- Terrible mouse. It was okay at the beginning, but after a few months, it seemed to have a mind of its own. The scroll was off balance and did not work properly. Also, the left click button had issues where I had to click several times for an action to occur
- There are other mice out there which are better for the same price. My opinion is to stay away from this particular model.
Jeremy from Vancouver writes:
- Performance, reliability, features, comfort, battery life
- Side scroll isn't good
- This is by far the best mouse I've ever used. I've used one at work and home for 5 years, just replaced the one at home and replacing the one at work today. Both started showing signs of age a few months ago, but I'm an avid gamer and video editor, so they get heavy use. I feel like these people giving it negative reviews for bad scrolling are talking about when the mouse wheel is unlocked. It has a lock button for a reason...you only unlock the smooth scroll when you need it.
Not built to last
QaaD from Calgary writes:
- After about six months starts to skip and causes programs to hang. All in all, Crap!!!
Rick B from Calgary writes:
- battery life
- the screen scrolls even without having your finger on the scroll wheel. The Wheel is unbalanced and that's why it keeps scrolling....
- Find yourself another Mouse
Best Model Mouse
Steve from Calgary writes:
- -Extreme battery life -Comfort -Hyperwheel
- -Surface finish wears a bit too easy
- This is by far the best mobile mouse I've owned. The First one I had lasted 4 yrs 3 of which were on the original batteries, being used everyday till the left click gave out mid 4th year. Bought a second one and still just as happy.
keeps moving after scrolling
Cam from Alberta writes:
- this mouse and several other performance mice from logitech are garbage. The wheel is screwed. the screen scrolls even without having your finger on the scroll wheel.