Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Yong from Xu writes:
- Easy to connect and setup.
- Awful speed, too lower than Gigabit, the copy speed is less than 15MB/s from my NAS to computer, I can reach 30MB/s if I use wireless ac, and 110MB/s if I direct connect my computer to the router.
- Garbage, have to return it.
Michael Kelly from Airdrie, AB writes:
- Just works
- None found after 3 months
- Bought this item on a daily deal and it is awesome. Just plug it in and it works and I have not have to touch it since
Greg. S. from Calgary writes:
- Originally I purchased a returned item that after working with Dlink support we both agreed was defective; it was opened and a discounted by ME - who failed at verifying the product functionality (sorry ME). When I received a new unboxed unit set, everything worked great. I have a very weak AC wireless signal upstairs so I purchased this unit while on sale to see if I could get a better transfer rate (a desperate whim). That it was far better than the wireless! After working with Dlink suppo
- Beware of returned items
- Love it!