Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Maria from Winnipeg, MB writes:
- - reasonably priced - uses a usb connector for both mic and audio - no extra software or drivers required
- none so far
- It works well
Nice for fixing crappy onboard audio
Jimmy from Leduc writes:
- Has a lot better sound quality than onboard sound through motherboard. It's also great if you need to stretch your headphones farther than your cable reaches: get a cheap dollar store USB extension, plug this in and it work great
- None as of yet.
- Bought this for my laptop because my laptop has a combined mic and headphone, but that wouldn't work for my purposes (studio mic for commercial recording). Bought this, and along with a USB hub, works very nice. Plus, depending on your drivers it could be used as a headphone splitter
Ryan from Edmonton writes:
- Outputs audio to my headset and inputs audio from my microphone, using 2 different plugs. I'm not sure what else to say about it - it has a simple purpose and does what it's supposed to. It's clearly marked which port is for headphone and which for microphone, indicated by both colour and a small symbol.
- The piece is wide. If you have multiple USB ports in a compact area, such as on a laptop, it might not fit without covering the next port.
- I bought this adapter to plug an older headset, with separate headphone and microphone plugs, into a newer laptop, with a single 4-pin headphone-microphone combined jack. It gets the job done, I just needed to find a port that wasn't snug against the nano-transceiver for my mouse.
Works pretty well
Josh from Edmonton writes:
- - reasonable, low cost - sleek design - small, lightweight/compact - speaker AND microphone support - no drivers to install (99% of the time) - chrome design goes well with Mac designs - USB connection; no need to open a computer
- - MIGHT lose it (haven't yet) because it's small - Hmm... Nothing to put here, to be honest.
- This is a great little device to use when your PC native sound just won't do. Really good price, and nice design as well.