Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Very fast and reliable
Ali Mohamad from Calgary writes:
- Reads all card types including microsd very reliable fast
- yes the cable is very short
- Definitely recommend this reader. Sure the cable is short, but the reader is very reliable. I'd rather pay for a reliable reader with a short cable than a reader that could corrupt your card but comes with a longer cable!
Kingston USB 3.0 High-Speed Media Reader w/ USB 3.0 Cable
Lloyd Plueschow from Winnipeg writes:
- Fast. Great for video file transfers. i.e. Go Pro. Handles most cards including mini.
- Short cable
- Had for over one year and still works great. Would buy again and recommend.
Michael from Calgary writes:
- Fast Fast transfers
- none found yet.
- Previous reviewer must have had a dud. The cable is nearly a meter long so its not short. Its also nice and thick so not sure how it died on that person. im using this on my Late 2012 Mac Mini and although it has a SD card slot its not nearly as fast as this reader.
Replacement cables are expensive.
anuser from Richmond writes:
- USB 3.0 Lots of compatible cards.
- Uses a USB 3.0 micro B cable. Supplied cable is extremely short
- Supplied cable broke without much use at all. Replacement cable is USB 3.0 micro B, which runs $15-$25 for a cable of decent length - enough to buy another (better) card reader. Would not buy again.