Freedom to Install Access Points Anywhere
The Cisco Small Business High Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector allows flexible installation of Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points by providing an alternative to external DC power when deploying a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch is not an option. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN. By combining data and power over a single Cat5e or better cable, the injector offer up to 30w output power to power remote devices that required additional power, such as new access points, IP phones and advance IP cameras.
- Easy to use: The Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector is easy to use; simply connect the injector to the PoE endpoint and to an Ethernet switch to provide midspan power.
- Supports wireless LAN deployments: The Cisco Small Business High Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector works with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points to provide wireless LAN connectivity for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Enables network expansion: Add PoE capabilities to non-PoE Ethernet switches to provide combined power and data over a single Cat5e or better connection.
- Offers investment protection: Protect the investment of your existing Ethernet equipment and cabling infrastructure by using this high power remote PoE solution.
- Provides peace of mind: All Cisco Small Business networking products are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco limited lifetime hardware warranty.
- Offers optional Cisco Small Business Support Service: Optional service offers affordable, 3-year peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based, device-level service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by a trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates, extended access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, and expedited hardware replacement, should it be required.
- Delivers PoE connectivity to 802.3at compliant endpoint devices and backward compatible with 802.3af
- Compatible with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access Point installations
- Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN and endpoint device
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router
- PoE endpoint device
- Ethernet switch for uplink connectivity
- 2 Cat5e or better patch cables
- Wiring standards: EIA 568A and 568B
|Standards||IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af|
|Ports||Two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports: 1 data uplink, 1 power + data|
|Cabling type||Category 5e or better|
|LEDs||Channel Power (green)|
|Ethernet ports||Two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports: 1 LAN uplink, 1 PoE port|
|Input power||AC input voltage: 90-264 VAC
AC input current: 0.8A @ 100-240 VACAC frequency: 50-60 Hz
|Output power||Output power voltage: 55 Vdc
Output power wattage: 30 Watts (Guarantee)
|RJ-45 pin assignment and polarity||Power: Pins 4/5(+), 7/8(-)|
|Mounting and Physical Security|
|Power||IEEE 802.3at (PoE) compliant|
|Certifications||FCC Class B, CE, UL/cUL, RoHS|
|Temperature||Operating: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Storage: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 85% noncondensing
Storage: 5% to 90% noncondensing
|Reliability||MTBF: 100,000 hrs @ 25°C|
|Thermal Rating||20 BTU/hr @ 240 VAC|
|Dimensions||53 x 140 x 32.5 mm (2.09 x 5.5 1.28 in)|
|Weight||200 g (0.44 lb)|
- Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector (30W)
- Power cord
- Installation guide
- Pointer card