Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Working like a charm
Shariq from Calgary writes:
- - this unit is very compact and light - both keyboard and mouse work fine - comes with the duracell batteries - plug and play is very quick without any user inputs
- - No bluetooth - No backlit
- Very satisfied with my purchase.
Great for what it's meant to do.
Mike from Calgary writes:
- As the product name mentions this is an all-in-one device which is very handy. The wireless works very well from across the room, occasional lag is not surprising given how tiny the USB receiver is. Set up is plug and play. The price is great, especially when it's the deal of the day! As small and lightweight as it can be without going too far.
- I recommend downloading the free Microsoft keyboard and mouse center if you want to customize more functions, the scroll direction felt backward to me and could only be changed with the downloaded software. The built in mouse buttons are under the touchpad which can yield mixed results.
- Obviously this isn't a gaming set up or for lengthy PC sessions, but it's perfect for tossing around the bed or couch to control your media functions and browsing. It also works with some smart TVs, haven't tried mine yet. Maybe xbox and/or mobile devices too...?
designed to do its thing
Titan from calgary writes:
- 1. mouse is integrated in this keyboard as a touchpad 2. good wireless range (I never test it beyond 10 feet) 3. no lag 4. typing is comfortable 5. supports multi-finger gestures
- 1. not AA battery, it is AAA 2. the mouse buttons are part of the one-piece clickable touchpad (i hate this design since introduced by Apple... then every laptop maker follows)
- When you sit in your couch, you don't have much place for a mouse. This keyboard does everything.
Bern from Edmonton writes:
- Small, discrete, wireless, nice hot keys, gestures on touch pad, great range, for me it worked better than the comparable logitech version.
- No back lit keys, difficult to use in a dark place, like my home theater.
- Great deal, plug and plays, no issues, even has brand name batteries in it.
Great for home theater PC
Gord from Calgary writes:
- Small size but very functional. Battery life is very good. Durable.
- Finish on mouse pad over time becomes worn. Not too bothersome considering price.
- I use this for my home theater PC and it has worked very well over the last 10 months. Have not noticed any lag and range seems good. For the price it is hard to beat for a compact keyboard/mouse combo to use while on the couch. Found using the USB receiver in a front USB port greatly improved signal. Would definitely recommend to friends or purchase another one if needed.
This keyboard is junk
James from Calgary writes:
- Worked great for 5 months
- Lag is unbearable
- Would not recommend