Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great Wifi Adapter.
Steve A from Edmonton writes:
- - Excellent signal coverage - Looks cool - Fast and solid connection - Dual band is nice
- - Kinda pricey?
- I bought this primarily because WiFi connection is my only option and my router is on the main floor while the computer is in the basement. My previous adapters would work OK but they did not cut it for online gaming. I had tons of trouble staying connected.
Now my connection is stable and better than it has ever been. I no longer have disconnects or other internet issues. I would highly recommend this adapter for a better WiFi experience.
Do Not Buy If You Are Running an AMD CPU
Jeff from Calgary writes:
- Works well before the Windows 10 2017 Fall Creators Update.
- Card does not work at all with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and AMD CPU's. There should be a giant disclaimer on this website for all ASUS Wi-Fi Cards. They do not work with AMD CPU based systems!
- Stay away from all ASUS Wi-Fi Cards if you are running an AMD CPU. They don't work and Asus won't RMA the card. Horrible solution for customers.
Best Wireless Card I have experience with
Tim from Calgary writes:
- Very good looking high end card. I brought 3 of these cards for my home use, it runs very stable and fast.
- Getting more expensive than the other similar product.
- My router is at the main floor and one of my PC is located on the 2nd floor, and it also pretty far away from my router. I use the antenna extender and still pick up the signal pretty strong. I used it for almost a year now and have not see any signal drop once so far. I have check the speed from time to time ,it seems alway maintain the max speed from the modem. No problem for gaming and steaming high def videos. I am totally recommending this.
Matt from Sherwood Park writes:
- the signal is fairly good when paired with the asus ac1200 router and looks very stylish in my case. The antenna has a magnetic strip that fits right onto my side panel so its not falling over or getting knocked over. Overall I have had a great experience with this product especially when doing online gaming which in my opinion is just as good as wired with pings as low as 23. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't have the option of a wired connection to their computer 5/5 stars
- The only weakness I can see is that is a little bit pricey but its well worth the trouble also if you put this in a PCI express 16x slot it will run your video card at 8x depending on the make and model of your motherboard easy remedy is to plug it into the 1x slot to keep your video card running at 16x.