Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Works for a while
Danny from Calgary writes:
- Looks good Easy to install
- CF slot broke within the first month, then after about 4 months of use it won't detect any cards of any type until I reboot my system,
- There isn't that many options out there, but I wouldn't recommend this as one of them
Kevin S from Edmonton writes:
- When it works, it's convenient for copying files from a memory card, as well as having a usb 3.0 port present.
- It failed after a year. The power light keeps on flashing on and off. The computer keeps playing the sound it makes for when a device connects, then disconnects.
Crappy card reader
Glenn Smith from Edmonton writes:
- The guides for the CF card slot are inadequate and one broke off after the third use. Just a bad design.
- Don't buy this unit. Make sure the guides for the CF slot are long and sturdy on others..