Provide high resolution digital video and audio performance between your DisplayPort®-enabled devices
The DISPLPORT50L 50-foot DisplayPort® cable provides a connection of up to 50ft between a DisplayPort source and a DisplayPort display, with no loss of signal quality – almost/,more than double the typical DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16ft. Its 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, and Aluminum and Mylar shielding helps to eliminate EMI and RFI interference. Delivering a maximum bandwidth of 10.8 Gbps, the DISPLPORT50L is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual link DVI and supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560×1600).
The DisplayPort cable’s small, USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support.
The DISPLPORT50L DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort® Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- DisplayPort® offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal
- Guaranteed reliability - backed by StarTech's lifetime warranty
|Cable Type||DisplayPort Cable|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Maximum Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Bandwidth||Up to 10.8Gbps|
|Connector A|| 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
|Connector B||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male|
|Length||50 ft [15.2 m]|
|Weight||2.8 lb [1.3 kg]|
- 50ft DisplayPort™ Cable with Latches - M/M x 1