Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Trevor from Edmonton writes:
- At a 300w draw i get 14 mins of runtime!! LED display, you can turn off the alarm. Pure sinewave
- I would recommend this ups to anyone!
Good for the price
Gilroy from Calgary writes:
- Good price Small footprint
- I was getting an overload warning - when I am only using 40% load capacity
- I first got this CP1000, thinking that I will not be using around 400 Watts, but when I plugged in my pc and 27" monitor, I get an intermittent overload warning, I tried resetting the UPS but still giving me a problem so I decided to buy the bigger one, CP1500 - which I think is an overkill for my use, but at least now I don't get the overload warning. This review is based on my 3 hour usage of this UPS.
Phil from AB writes:
- Love the front side display, allows you to see your watt usage while playing games rather than switching to the windows gadget
- Plugin slots could be spread out a bit more, I cant use two of them just due to the plugs my devices use
- Good buy, price is good, using 300 watt (playing games) i have about 10 min backup, using about 100 for just windows gives me about 18 min backup time. Small in size, very happy overall!