The USB3SAUB1 1-foot SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable (A to Micro B) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
The cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electromagnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication, which ensures a quick and easy way to connect to an external storage solution for throughput of up to 4.8Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Quickly Transfer data from an external storage device to your PC or Laptop at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 (at slower transfer rates)
High quality cables like this adapter cable help StarTech maintain their tradition of offering top-notch parts and products for the best price possible.
- Ensures reliable data communication with external storage devices
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) design prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps - 10x faster then USB 2.0
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Connecting Micro USB 3.0 devices to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compatible PC or Laptop
|Cable Jacket||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Connectors||USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Male
USB 3.0 Micro-B (10 pin; SuperSpeed) Male
|Transfer Rate||Up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Cable Length||300mm (1 foot)|