CORSAIR iCUE LINK QX120 RGB 120mm PWM PC Fans Starter Kit with Hub – Light Years Ahead
Light up your system from any angle with the CORSAIR iCUE LINK QX120 RGB 120mm PWM Fans Starter Kit, including three fans with four distinct light loops each. PWM control lets you set the exact fan speeds you need, up to 2,400 RPM with support for Zero RPM signals, while a Magnetic Dome bearing ensures less friction, greater longevity, and minimal noise. As part of the iCUE LINK ecosystem, all your fans can be connected to the included iCUE LINK System Hub with just a single cable, allowing for a clean setup with far fewer cables. iCUE LINK opens up new possibilities for lighting and control, including the exclusive Time Warp lighting mode and smart fan curves with a built-in temperature sensor.
The CORSAIR iCUE LINK QX120 RGB 120mm PWM Fans Starter Kit contains three fans each with four distinct light loops and an included iCUE LINK System Hub for single cable setup.
- Keep Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 480 RPM up to 2,400 RPM, so your fans only spin as fast as you need, pushing up to 63.1 CFM of air with 3.8mm-H2O of static pressure.
- Exclusive Time Warp Lighting Mode: Equipped with 34 RGB LEDs, spread across two distinct light zones on either side, and powered by iCUE LINK for exclusive lighting modes such as the strobing Time Warp (requires iCUE LINK System Hub, sold separately).
- Quiet Operation with Magnetic Dome Bearing: CORSAIR's Magnetic Dome bearing retains all the performance of ML fan technology and further reduces friction at low fan speeds.
- Zero RPM Mode: Supports Zero RPM PWM signals to completely eliminate fan noise at low loads.
- iCUE LINK System Hub and Bridge Connectors Included: Chain your fans together without wires using the included bridge connectors and seamlessly connect them all to the iCUE LINK System Hub with just a single cable.
- Smart Fan Curves with iCUE LINK: A built-in temperature sensor and a dedicated MCU in each fan open up more sophisticated control options. Enable a new level of control over the performance of your system with iCUE LINK.
- Unite Your Setup: Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
- Durable Glass Fiber-Reinforced Frame: Built with a stronger frame capable of withstanding higher temperatures, fitted with anti-vibration dampeners to reduce noise.
- Part of the iCUE LINK Ecosystem: iCUE LINK is the next leap forward in PC building, spanning across fans, coolers, PSUs, and more, letting you neatly chain all of these components together for clean cabling, less mess, and a faster build.
What is iCUE LINK?
Build better. Build smarter - Redefine the way you build a DIY PC with a groundbreaking single-cable technology that automatically detects and configures your PC fans, CPU coolers, and other internal components.
* iCUE LINK QX RGB Expansion Kits require an iCUE LINK System Hub (sold separately) or iCUE LINK Cable (sold separately) to function.
THE EASY WAY TO BUILD A PC
Reduce cable clutter with a network of smart, interconnected components.
LINK YOUR COMPONENTS
The iCUE LINK ecosystem uses a single connector for all iCUE LINK devices.
UNITE YOUR SETUP
Each component connects directly to the next, creating a chain of devices.
Smart and Sophisticated
Light up your system from any angle and use exclusive lighting modes such as the strobing Time Warp. Take advantage of smart component features such as temperature sensors and two-way communication with the iCUE LINK System Hub.
BRILLIANT LIGHTING FROM ALL ANGLES
Each fan boasts 34 RGB LEDs, spread across two distinct light zones on either side.
TEMP SENSOR IN EVERY SMART FAN
A built-in temperature sensor and a dedicated MCU in each fan open up more sophisticated control options over your system.
KEEP IT COOL
Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 480 RPM up to 2,400 RPM, pushing up to 63.1 CFM of air with 3.8mm-H2O of static pressure.
Zero RPM Mode
PWM control lets you precisely set fan speeds so your fans only spin as fast as they need to, resulting in less fan noise overall, while support for Zero RPM means they can stop spinning completely at low loads.
Our award-winning service means you can enjoy your gear worry-free with 5-year warranty.
Unite Your Setup
CORSAIR iCUE software brings your entire setup together, creating a fully immersive ecosystem with intuitive control.
|Make and Model
|CORSAIR iCUE LINK QX120 RGB 120mm PWM PC Case Fans Starter Kit
|Number of Blades
|480 ~ 2,400 RPM
|16.4 ~ 63.1 CFM
|0.17 ~ 3.8 mm H2O
|10 ~ 37 dBA
|120 x 120 x 25 mm (each)
- Corsair iCUE LINK QX120 RGB 120mm PWM PC Case Fans, White (3-Pack)
- 2 x Active Connectors
- 2 x Passive Connectors
- iCUE LINK System Hub
- iCUE LINK Cable (600mm, Straight/Straight Cable Head)
- PCIe Power Cable
- USB Cable
- User Information