UISP airMAX LiteBeam 5AC Long-Range Station
LiteBeam® LBE AC Gen2
The LiteBeam 5AC Long Range Gen2 (LBE-5AC-LR) is an affordable airMAX AC CPE designed for long-distance links. Now you can reach new customers and still maintain your great ROI. Designed for long-range applications, the LBE-5AC-LR features a larger reflector size and elevation adjustment (azimuth is adjusted by rotation around the pole).
- Improved Radio Design
- Improved Mounting
- Improved Surge Protection
- Management WiFi Radio/UISP mobile app
- AirOS 8
The Latest Gen Wireless CPE Is Here
Ubiquiti launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the LiteBeam® 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Featuring high performance and innovative mechanical design, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Stronger Than Ever
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 offers quick and easy alignment and enhanced protection against power surges.
airOS® v8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products!
Powerful Wireless Features:
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP)
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic / Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security Usability Enhancements
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 integrates a separate 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device so you can spare the expense of a dedicated Laptop or Desktop PC.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS™ app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play™.
UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 remotely, and in real time for optimal performance metrics.
More Data, More Options
It offers the following options once you're connected or logged in to the device:
Check link status information or the basic configuration settings of the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2
Change or update the existing configuration of the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2
Access tools for initial installation and configuration of the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2
Back up or update the configuration, upload new firmware, reboot the device, reset the device to factory defaults, access the airOS UI in the web browser, or disconnect from the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2
ISED Canada: CAN ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A)
This device complies with ISED Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
This radio transmitter has been approved by ISED Canada.
The device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems.
Radiation Exposure Statement
- This equipment complies with radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment
- This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 103 cm between the radiator and your body
- This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
|Make and Model||Ubiquiti LiteBeam® AC LR Station|
|Frequency||5 GHz Bands:
U-NII-1: 5150 ~ 5250 MHz
U-NII-2A: 5250 ~ 5350 MHz
U-NII-2C: 5470 ~ 5725 MHz
U-NII-3: 5725 ~ 5850 MHz
|Radio Management||2412 ~ 2462 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||5 GHz Bands: 26 dBi|
|Interface||1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port|
|Processor Unit||MIPS 74Kc 32-bit RISC Superscalar Processor|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h|
|Wind Loading||550 N @ 200 km/h
(123.6 lbf @ 125 mph)
Operating -40 ~ 70° C (-40 ~ 158° F)
|ESD / EMP Protection||Contact: ±24kV
|Mounting||Universal Pole Mount Kit, included|
|Power||External PoE Power Supply w/ PoE Injector, included
Output: 24Vdc @ 0.3A, 7.2W
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 7W|
|PoE Power||Passive PoE: Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return|
|Dimensions||513 x 386 x 258mm|
|Weight||With Mount: 1.74kg
Without Mount: 1.36kg