GIGABYTE'S B650 AORUS ELITE AX Motherboard:
With the fast-moving technology changes, GIGABYTE always follows the latest trends and provides customers with advanced features and latest technologies. GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimized performance for gaming.
- Supports Socket AM5 AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors
- Unparalleled Performance:Twin 14*+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5: 4x SMD DIMMs with AMD EXPO™ & Intel® XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage: 3x NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 Connectors
- Fully Covered Heatpipe & M.2 Thermal Guard: To Ensure VRM Power Stability & 25110 PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch: PCIe x16 Slot & M.2 Connectors with Quick Release & Screwless Design
- Fast Networks:2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
- Extended Connectivity: DP, HDMI, Rear USB-C® 10Gb/s, Front USB-C® 20Gb/s
- Smart Fan 6: Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus: Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Twin Digital VRM Design
To ensure maximum Turbo Boost and overclocking performance of AMD's new generation CPU, GIGABYTE AORUS series motherboard equip the best VRM Design ever built with the highest quality components!
- 14 VCORE Phases* unleash full potential of multi-core AMD CPU performance w/ 70A Power Stage
- 2 SOC Phases power CPU Integrated 3D Graphics and Memory Control w/ 60A Power Stage
- 1 Extra Phase provide stable power for the CPU's PCIe lanes w/ 30A Power Stage
* Unique 7 + 7 Phase Parallel Power Design
DDR5 EXPO & XMP Overclocking Up To DDR5-6600 and Beyond*
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that the memory overclocking capability is able up to 6600 MHz and beyond. All users need to do for achieving this extreme memory performance boost is to ensure that their DDR5 memory modules are AMD EXPO™ or Intel® XMP capable, EXPO / XMP functionality is activated and enabled on their motherboard.
* Memory overlocking capability and EXPO / XMP profiles support may vary depending on hardware configuration and memory modules.
NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 Ready
With three NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 Slots, this motherboard can handle Terabytes of data quickly with ease at lower power levels than traditional HDDs, helping to keep your PC cooler.
GIGABYTE Active OC Tuner*
With GIGABYTE's exclusive Active OC Tuner BIOS function, CPU* can work with AMD P.B.O. for gaming and other light workload applications with the highest CPU boost clock, but when the applications require all CPU cores horsepower, it automatically switches to the Manual OC mode where it can utilize the high frequency for all the CPU cores.
* Only available on selected AMD Ryzen™ processors with P.B.O. function featured.
- Active OC Tuner switches profile based on user scenario automatically
- Up to 6.8% Performance Increase
OUTSTANDING THERMAL DESIGN
GIGABYTE Motherboards' unparalleled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming performance.
- Fully Covered Thermal Design
- M.2 Thermal Guard
- 8mm Mega-Heatpipe
- 7W/mK Thermal Pad
- 8-Layer & 2X Copper PCB
Fully Covered MOSFET Heatsink
- 3X Larger Surface: Increased surface area up to 3X larger compared to traditional heatsinks improves MOSFET heat dissipation
- Real One-piece Build: TMOS is a TRUE single piece heatsink. Its one-piece design and larger surface drastically improve the cooling performance against competitors' multi-piece design
- Multi-Cut Design: TMOS features several channels and inlets on the heatsink. This design allows for the air flow to go through which leads to a great improvement of the heat transfer performance
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smart Fan 6
Gen 6 of the Smart Fan technology contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support: Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump, and up to 24W (12Vdc @ 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control: Multiple temperature / fan speed control points for precise fan curves
- Dual Curve Mode: Slope / Stair dual mode for different user scenarios
- Fan Stop: Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card. With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
As Easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Plug 24pin & 8pin power supply cable on motherboard
- Download motherboard BIOS file and rename it to gigabyte.bin, save to USB flashdrive, and plug USB flashdrive into Q-Flash USB port
- Press Q-Flash Plus button, and motherboard will start updating BIOS automatically
RGB Fusion Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
- Friendly User Interface:
The EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage & Fans
- My Favorites:
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access
- Storage Information:
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification
- Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph
GIGABYTE Control Center
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
A multi-function reset button that can be reconfigured to other function in BIOS for different user scenarios.
- RGB Switch: Turn off all lighting effect on motherboard
- Direct-To-BIOS: Boot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button
- Safe Mode: Boot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ design provides product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
- EZ-Latch Plus
With GIGABYTE EZ-Latch Plus, you can DIY your PC in no time, quick and easy
- PCIe EZ-Latch
Unlock the latch of the PCIe slot easily when remove the graphics card in the PCIe slot
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity.
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
The latest Wireless solution 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4x more range vs. BT 4.2 and with faster transmission rates.
- 2x signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
First Adopter Of The Onboard 2.5GbE LAN Port
Adoption of 2.5G LAN provides up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity*, with at least 2x faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience. Supports Multi-Gig (10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet.
*2.5Gb LAN networking speeds requires matching Wired Networking infrastructure over 1 Gbps.
Front USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20Gbps) Type-C - Connect the Future
Featuring the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 design which is doubled the performance than previous generation of USB 3.2 Gen 2. It works up to 20Gbps ultra-fast data transfer while connecting to USB 3.2 compliant peripherals. Through the USB Type-C® connector, users can enjoy the flexibility of reversible connection to access and store massive amounts of data rapidly.
Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 (10Gb/s) Type-C Port
AMD's native USB 3.2 Gen 2 provides USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. With at least twice the bandwidth compared to previous generations, with backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 3.x Gen1, the much improved USB 3.2 Gen 2 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C port and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
- High-End Audio Capacitors
AORUS motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers
- Audio Noise Guard
AORUS motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level
Rear I/O Ports:
Intel® Processor Support:
This GIGABYTE Motherboard supports Intel® Core™ Processors for Socket BGA-1700.
Operating System Support:
Requires Windows® 11 / 10, 64-bit
|Make and Model||GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX Motherboard|
|Part Number||B650 AORUS ELITE AX|
|Operating System||Supports Windows® 11 / 10, 64-bit|
|Chipset||AMD B650 Chipset|
|CPU Support||Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors For Socket AM5|
|Memory||4x DDR5 DIMM RAM Sockets, up to 128 GB (4x 32GB)
Support for Stock Clocked DDR5 RAM: DDR5-5200 / 4800 / 4400
Support for Overclocked DDR5 RAM: DDR5-6600 / 6400 / 6200 / 6000 / 5600Supports non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8 / 2Rx8 / 1Rx16 memory modules
Supports Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (AMD EXPO™) and Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0 and running at x16 (PCIEX16)
2x PCIe x16 slots, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x1 (PCIEX1_1 / PCIEX1_2)
|Onboard Graphics||1x HDMI v2.0 port, up to 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) @ 60Hz w/ HDCP v2.3
1x DisplayPort v1.4 port, up to 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) @ 144Hz w/ HDR
|Storage||3x M.2 Connector Slots:
3x NVMe M.2 connectors, type 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4
All M.2 Slots are Socket 3 & M key
RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 support for M.2 Storage Devices
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
|USB||Rear USB Ports:
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C port
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-A ports
4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-A ports
4x USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Type-A ports
Front USB Ports:
|LAN||Realtek® 2.5Gb Ethernet Chipset:
1x RJ45 2.5Gb LAN port
|Wireless Communication||Wi-Fi 6E Wireless Chipset:
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax TriBand (2.4 / 5 / 6GHz) up to 2.4Gbps
|Bluetooth||Wi-Fi 6E Wireless Chipset:
|Audio||Realtek® Audio Codec:
2 / 4 / 5.1 / 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio*
* You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 5.1-channel audio, access the audio settings software
3x 3.5mm Audio Jacks
|Back Panel I/O||1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C port
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-A ports
4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-A ports
4x USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Type-A ports
1x HDMI 2.0 port
2x SMA Antenna connectors (2T2R)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x CPU fan header
2x RGB LED strip headers
1x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
1x M.2 connector, type 25110 / 2280 PCIe 5.0 x4
1x front panel audio header
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C port via internal USB header
1x reset button1x reset jumper
1x Clear CMOS jumper
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|BIOS||1x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||GIGABYTE Control Center* (GCC)
* Available applications in GCC may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM)
LAN Bandwidth Management Software
|Hardware Monitoring||Fan Fail warning
Fan Speed control*
Fan Speed detection
Water Cooling Flow Rate detection * Fan (pump) Speed Control is only supported by some fans / pumps
|Operating System||Requires Windows® 11 or 10, 64-bit|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
|Dimensions (LxW)||305 x 244mm|