2-Port Full HD KVM Switch with HDMI Connection and USB for Effortless Control
IOGEAR's 2-Port Full HD KVM switch with HDMI and USB connections enables effortless control over 2 HDMI full HD computers using a single USB keyboard, a USB mouse and an HDMI monitor.
This Full HD KVM is HDCP Compliant and supports up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz resolution on a widescreen HDMI display, perfect for those who need to get the job done in the office, at home and at school.
- Watch any HDCP certified content
- Work and play with 1080p display
- Never miss any moment, smooth movement
- Easily switch between computers
The 2-Port Full HD KVM Switch is plug-and-play. And all the cables you need are included. The KVM shows which computer you are using with a light on the unit (either PC1 or PC2).
Toggling between two HDMI computers is as easy as clicking the remote port selector button allowing the user to multitask with two computers. Place the 6 ft remote port cable behind your computer set-up so the selector button can be placed on your desk for easy reach.
- Mac OS®
- 1 HDMI display
- Standard 104 key wired USB keyboard
- Standard 2 or 3 button wired USB mouse
- 1 HDMI port
- 2 USB ports
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10, 11
- Mac OS® 9 to 10.x
- Linux®, Unix and other USB supported systems*
* Additional drivers and support may be needed.
|Product||2-Port Full HD KVM Switch w/ HDMI and USB|
1 x HDMI
1 x USB Type A (keyboard)
1 x USB Type A (mouse)
2 x HDMI
2 x USB 2.0 Type A
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||Up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 50°C
Storage: -20°C to 60°C
|Humidity||0% ~ 80% RH Non-condensing|
|Weight||Approx. 0.85 lb.|
- IOGear 2-Port Full HD KVM Switch w/ HDMI and USB, P/N: GCS32HU
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card