500GB WD Black SN770 PCIe Gen4 SSD
Upgrade Your Rig. Elevate Your Game.
Get into the action now with the WD_BLACK™ SN770 NVMe™ SSD4. This purpose-built gaming drive boasts a PCIe® Gen4 interface2 that delivers blazing speeds of up to 5,000 MB/s2!
- First into the Action
Get into the match fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 4,000 MB/s2
- Smoother, Faster Gaming
Improve in-game responsiveness and streaming with the PCIe Gen4 M.2 2280 interface for a performance boost you can see and feel. The interface is compatible with leading CPU and motherboard platforms and backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
Available in capacities up to 2TB1, the WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe SSD gives you tons of storage for your latest games with space left over for future updates and downloadable content.
Turbocharge Your Laptop
Get up to 20% more power efficiency at maximum speed over the previous generation1 for an even better overall gaming experience on your portable rig.
Game Longer and Better
Optimize peak performance in gaming mode and monitor your drive’s health with the WD_BLACK Dashboard so you can game with confidence.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive from a trusted brand comes backed by a 5-year limited warranty*.
* 5 Years or Max Endurance (TBW) limit, whichever occurs first.
- Computer with M.2 (M-key) 2280 PCIe x4 port
- Operating System Support: Windows® 11, 10 & 8.1
|Make and Model||WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe™ SSD|
|Sequential Bandwidth||Read: up to 5,000MB/s
Write: up to 4,000MB/s
|Random IOPS||Reads: up to 460,000 IOPS
Writes: up to 800,000 IOPS
|Interface||PCIe Gen4 x4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|TBW||Total Bytes Written: 300TB Written|
|Warranty||5 Years or Max Endurance (TBW) limit, whichever occurs first|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 85° C
Non-Operating: -40 ~ 85° C
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80.0 x 22.0 x 2.38mm|
- As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- As used for transfer rate, 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- AIOPS = input/output operations per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- Available on Windows operating system only.