Switch Pro Aggregation – Layer 3 Switch with (28) 10G SFP+ Ports and (4) 25G SFP28 Ports
The Switch Pro Aggregation is a fully managed, Layer 3 switch with (28) 10G SFP+ ports and (4) 25G SFP28 ports designed to enhance your network's switching capacity and performance by creating high-bandwidth aggregation links. This rack-mountable switch also offers 760 Gbps switching capacity and features a 1.3" LCM color touchscreen that concisely displays key system and connection insights.
Additionally, the Switch Pro Aggregation offers enhanced power supply failure protection when connected to the SmartPower Redundant Power System (USP RPS sold separately). This switch can be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- 1.3" LCM color touchscreen with AR switch management
- 28x 10G SFP+ ports
- 4x 25G SFP28 ports
- 1x USP RPS DC input
- 760 Gbps switching capacity
- Layer 3 switching features
1.3" Touch LCM
The USW-Aggregation-Pro features a 1.3" touch LCM. The LCM provides current switch states and the necessary information you need for quick diagnosis.
SFP+ ports enable high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Controller with UniFi Mobile app support, the UniFi Switch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-3 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port, Inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The UniFi Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
Layer 3 Features
In addition to Layer 2 switching protocols and features, the UniFi Pro Switch offers Layer 3 capabilities, such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server functionality
Works with the UniFi Network Application
- Centrally manage multiple networks from an intuitive interface
- Enjoy real-time device insights and deep configuration options
- Upgrade device firmware remotely
- Manage network users and guests with ease
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots
- Set up devices quickly and manage them on the go with a powerful mobile app
|Product||UniFi® Pro Aggregation Switch|
|Interface||28x 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet
4x 1/10/25 Gbps SFP28 Ethernet*
* The four SFP28ports don't support mixed speed at 25Gbps mode. Once one of the SFP28 ports is configured at 25Gbps, the others will be limited at 25Gbps too. The SFP28 ports only support mixed speed when all ports are at 1Gbps or 10Gbps.
|Non-Blocking Throughput||380 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity||760 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||565.44 Mpps|
|Modes||SMB Layer 3 10/25 G Fiber Switch|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ±16 kV, Contact: ±12 kV|
|LCD Display||1.3" Touchscreen|
|LED Indicators||SFP28/SFP+: White, Link and Activity|
|Power||Universal AC input, 100-240VAC, 2A Max, 50/60 Hz
USP-RPS DC input, 11.5VDC, 8.7A
|Power Supply||AC/DC internal, 100W|
|Power Consumption||100W max.|
|Temperature||Operating: -5 ~ 40°C (23 ~ 104°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 90%, non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Dimensions||442 x 44 x 325 mm (17.4" x 1.7" x 12.8")|
|Weight||4.6kg (10.14 lbs) (without mount)
4.7kg (10.36 lbs) (with mount)
- Ubiquiti UniFi® Switch Pro Aggregation Managed Switch, P/N: USW-Pro-Aggregation
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide