FUJITSU ScanSnap iX1300 – Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner in White
Incredibly compact, the ScanSnap® iX1300 features an innovative design that was built to empower users with faster, more convenient, Wi-Fi-enabled scanning in an even smaller operating footprint that enables work in virtually any environment.
Incredibly compact, the ScanSnap® iX1300 features an innovative design that was built to empower users with faster, more convenient, Wi-Fi-enabled scanning in an even smaller operating footprint. The all-new model joining Fujitsu's iconic ScanSnap® Series of consumer scanners also offers two all-new scanning modes that offer a quicker and more efficient way to scan, while also supporting a wider range of document types and needs without taking up space on your desk, enabling work in virtually any environment.
The ScanSnap® iX1300 was made to fit just about anywhere, from your entryway to the corner nook of your home office, offering one of the smallest operating footprints on the market. And, thanks to its Wi-Fi capabilities, the ScanSnap® iX1300 can scan from just about anywhere there is a power outlet, allowing you to easily place the device right at the point of entry for paperwork, mail or other documents that enter your home or business.
- Easy One-Button scanning
- Fast scans up to 30 ppm/60 ipm (A4-size documents, color, duplex, 300dpi)
- Offering two methods of scanning; Automatic document feeder for continuous scanning and manual feeder for pamphlets, folded documents, cards, and more
- Connect by Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and USB 3.2
- Scan to PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook
- Device-less scanning to ScanSnap Cloud (optional)
- Scan documents, receipts and paperwork with Automatic Document Feeder
- Scan envelopes, business cards, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, booklets, photos and more with Manual Feeder
- ScanSnap Home software organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
- Ultra-compact: Space saving operational design in the smallest of spaces for virtually any work or home office environment.
- Practical productivity: Innovative and intelligent paper feeding enhancements to handle the widest variety of document types in the ScanSnap family of scanners.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind
- Experience the best with ScanSnap Home software: The ultimate document management platform which combines all of your favorite functions into one. Easily manage, edit and access data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software
- Connect with ScanSnap Cloud without the PC: You can choose to scan data directly from the ScanSnap iX1300 to your favorite cloud service without a computer or mobile device
ScanSnap Software Features
- Provides complete document management through enhanced image processing, document recognition, and easy profiles for organizing and saving scanned content
- Cleans up images without the need for rescanning with Streak Reduction
- Automatic paper size detection, automatic color detection, automatic cropping, automatic de-skew and automatic blank page deletion
- ScanSnap Cloud links ScanSnap to the most popular cloud services, like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and more
- Scan directly to Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® using ABBYY® FineReader® for ScanSnap®
Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS
|Make and Model||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Scanner|
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Manual Feed, Duplex|
|Scanning Modes||Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (Color / Grayscale / Monochrome detection)|
|Sensor Type||2x CIS (Contact Image Sensors)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Light Source||3 Color LED (Red, Green & Blue)|
|Scan Speeds1 (A4 portrait)||Auto Mode2: 30ppm (simplex/duplex)
Normal Mode: 30ppm (simplex/duplex) @ 150dpi Color / 300dpi Grayscale
Better Mode: 30ppm (simplex/duplex) @ 200dpi Color or 400dpi Grayscale
Best Mode: 30ppm (simplex/duplex) @ 300dpi Color or 600dpi Grayscale
Excellent Mode: 9ppm (simplex/duplex) @ 600dpi Color or 1,200dpi Grayscale
Long paper 4:
|Paper Weight||40 ~ 128 g/m2 (11 ~ 34 lbs.)
A8 size or less: 128 to 209 g/m22 (34 to 56 lb)
A6 size or less: 40 to 209 g/m22 (11 to 56 lb)
|Scanner Driver(s)||ScanSnap specific driver:
- Windows®: Does not support TWAIN/ISIS®
- Mac OS: Does not support TWAIN
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen1x1 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (Connector Type: Type-B)|
|Wireless Technology||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Frequency band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
|Security||WEP (64bit / 128bit), WPA (TKIP / AES), WPA2 (AES), WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|Power||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 17W or less
Wi-Fi connected: 2.0 W or less
|Operating Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80 % (Non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®
|Dimensions (WxHxD) 5||296 x114 x 87 mm (11.7" x 4.5" x 3.3")|
|Weight||2.0kg (4.4 lbs.)|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Scans will be performed in 300 dpi (Color/Grayscale) or 600 dpi (Monochrome) if shorter sides are less than 105 mm, and in 200 dpi (Color/Grayscale) or 400 dpi (Monochrome) if shorter sides exceed 105 mm.
- Feature is unavailable when using ScanSnap Connect Application.
- Feature is unavailable when using ScanSnap Cloud.
- Carrier sheet scanning is only supported when scanning documents in Return Scan (Manual Feeder).
- A3, B4, 11 x 17 in. document sizes are required to be folded in half.
- Long page scanning (Color/Grayscale: 200 dpi, Monochrome: 400 dpi) is only supported when scanning documents in U-turn Scan (ADF). When using ScanSnap Connect Application and ScanSnap Cloud, scans are performed in Color/Grayscale: 200 dpi, Monochrome: 400 dpi.
- Scanning in "Excellent mode" is supported with documents of up to 360 mm.
- Compliant with Type ISO7810 ID-1.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Some computers do not recognize the ScanSnap when it is connected to a USB 3.2 Gen1/3.0 port. In this case, please use a USB 2.0 cable.
- Availability of 5 GHz Wi-Fi may vary depending on region.
- Access Point Connect Mode requires a Wi-Fi access point or router.
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi is not available with Direct Connect Mode.
- Excluding the stacker and other external attachments.
- Installation and updates require Internet availability. Software/driver updates to the latest versions are recommended.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner, White
- Power Adapter / Cord