SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD – Tough Storage That's Ready for Life
Your life's an adventure. The SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD fits your mobile lifestyle and accelerates every move. Nearly 2x as fast as our previous generation! 1050MB/s** read and 1000MB/s** write speeds let you store your content and creations on a fast drive that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle. Up to two-meter drop protection3, with IP55 water and dust resistance3, a carabiner loop for securing the drive, and a 5-year limited warranty1 give you the peace of mind to take it with you on travels near and far. From the brand trusted by professional photographers, the SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD provides fast solid state performance in a tough, reliable storage solution.
- Fast NVMe solid state performance in a portable, high-capacity drive
- Nearly 2x as fast as our previous generation
- Drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance3
- Durable silicon shell for added protection
- Handy carabiner loop for securing the drive
- Keep private content private with the included hardware encryption2
- Compatibility with a range of USB Type-C™ smart phones for fast, easy backup
- 5-year limited warranty1
- From SanDisk®, the brand trusted by professional photographers worldwide
Powerful Yet Portable
Get fast NVMe solid state performance featuring 1050MB/s2 read and 1000MB/s2 write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that's perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage.
Tough Enough to Take with You
Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance5 mean this durable drive can take a beating.
Get extra peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty3 and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive's exterior.
It Goes Where You Go
Use the handy carabiner loop to attach the drive to your belt loop or backpack for extra security when you’re out in the world.
Put a Lock on Your Files
Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption.4
From SanDisk®, the brand professional photographers worldwide trust to handle their best shots and footage.
|Make and Model||Portable USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB-C SSD, 1TB|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB-C)
(Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gb/s), USB 3.0, USB 2.0)
|Speed||Read: Up to 1050 MB/s*
Write: Up to 1000 MB/s*
|IP Rating||IP55-rated for water and dust resistance|
|Shock Resistant||Up to 1500G|
|Vibration Resistant||5 gRMS, 10~2000 H|
|Power||USB bus powered
No external Power Supply required
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 45°C
Storage: -20°C to 85°C
|Dimensions||100.54 x 52.42 x 8.95 mm (3.96" x 2.06" x 0.35")|
- 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity less.
- Up to 1050MB/s read speed, up to 1000MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. Test system configuration: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING ASSEMBLEED PC (Asmedia USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller), 1TB WD_Black SN750 NVMe SSD, Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 4.20GHz, Windows® 10 Professional (64-bit)
- See www.sandisk.com/wug
- Password protection uses 256-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows® 8, Windows® 10 and macOS Big Sur. Password protection and hardware encryption are not compatible with USB Type-C smart phones, including Android devices. (Software download required for Mac, see www.sandisk.com/secureaccess)
- Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP 55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.
- SanDisk Extreme Portable USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB-C SSD (1TB)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information