THRUSTMASTER TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition Throttle Control Panel
Fire up your engines with the first throttle quadrant for commercial aircraft in the Thrustmaster Civil Aviation (TCA) product range - including the iconic Airbus control panel, for an ultra-realistic flight experience!
Featuring an ergonomic replica throttle quadrant, inspired by iconic Airbus flight controls, two navigational axes, with 16 buttons and controls (detents, switches and even a thrust reverser mechanism) for a multitude of possibilities during takeoff, in flight, upon landing, and when on the ground. Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers and optimize handling for all types of aircraft. Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder systems, as well as with the TM Flying Clamp. For PC only.
- Ergonomic replica throttle quadrant, inspired by iconic Airbus flight controls
- Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft
- Contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals,Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder rudder systems and TM Flying Clamp all sold separately
Inspired by the World of Civil Aviation, for Multiple Possibilities
Thrust reverser function for total realism when piloting commercial airliners and civil aircraft. Thrust levers can be adapted to any style of aviation, thanks to mechanical selectors that let you disable the detents. Tensioning screw (accessible via the underside of the throttle quadrant): adjust the resistance according to your preferences
Fly with Greater Levels of Realism and Immersion
Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- Magnetic technology ensures excellent precision that won’t decrease over time
Ergonomic replica of the Airbus throttle quadrant, for completely realistic takeoffs and landings:
- Thrust levers similar to those found on Airbus aircraft, with thrust reverser mechanism
- Realistic detents: "Idle" / "Climb" / "Flex" / "TO/GA"
- Two “Engine Master” selector switches
- Eight physical action buttons + eight virtual buttons on each axis for the thrust levers (sixteen in total)
Throttle quadrant includes connectors for upcoming add-ons in the Thrustmaster TCA ecosystem (sold separately). Two throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to four thrust levers instead of two! Ready to be mounted in your own cockpit: two M6 screw threads make mounting quick and easy. Six rubber pads for perfect stability on a desk or table. Thrust levers with two axes + connector for Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately).
Thrustmaster Flight Product Ecosystem Compatibility
- Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
- Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
- Compatible with the TM Flying Clamp
Compatible with T.A.R.G.E.T Software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: load or create specific mapping presets for each aircraft, to extend or save all of your favorite settings.
- Compatible with PC with Windows® 10/8/7/Vista.
|Product||THRUSTMASTER TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition Throttles|
|Number of Buttons||16 x buttons and controls (8 action buttons + 8 virtual buttons)
2 x navigational axes
|Resolution||Up to 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values|
- THRUSTMASTER TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition Dual Throttles Flight Control
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information