ROG STRIX XF 120 – Whisper-Quiet, 4-Pin PWM Fan for PC Cases, Radiators or CPU Cooling
ROG Strix XF 120 fan provides exceptional cooling performance in the crucial middle area of the P/Q curve. This means optimized performance with a minimized acoustic profile for both static pressure and airflow cooling applications, including as a PC case, radiator or CPU cooler fan.
- Optimal blend of airflow and static pressure: Enables use as a PC case, radiator or CPU cooler fan
- MagLev bearing: Stabilizes rotor for reduced friction and noise, and offers 400,000-hour life span
- Minimized acoustic profile: Whisper-quiet, 22.5 dB(A) cooling performance and tuned to deliver a smooth and stable sound frequency
- Aerodynamic fan blade and frame design: Minimizes turbulence and maximizes airflow
- Extensive operating range: 250 ~ 1800 rpm range for more flexibility and to create a quiet fan curve (fan spins down at 0% PWM utilization)
- Anti-vibration pads and mounts: Reduces vibration and prevents rattling
- 5-year warranty
- Polychromatic ROG logo gleams from all angles
- Silver-plated logo
- 50 cm sleeved cable offers more flexibility for installation
- Optimal blend of airflow and static pressure
The fan bearing in ROG Strix XF 120 features 360° MagLev technology to prevent slanting and friction. This technology delivers exceptional cooling performance, low noise and a long lifespan of up to 400,000 hours.
360° MagLev technology stabilizes the rotor as it spins to prevent the fan from slanting or swaying. This minimizes friction, which reduces noise and protects the fan from wear and tear over time. After long-term use, friction from the shaft on a regular fan wears down the bearing, causing the fan to make more noise.
Precision-engineered grooves on the fan blades direct and focus air to flow smoothly along the blades for reduced flow separation. This increases fan performance and reduces vortex noise, improving overall acoustics.
The angle and curvature of the frame struts are carefully designed to direct and channel airflow in a unidirectional, highly focused stream. This design minimizes turbulence and the focused airflow enhances static pressure.
Dynamic Balance Pre-Calibration
The balance of each fan is manually tuned to minimize inefficiency and ensure optimal performance.
Precise, Flexible PWM Speed Control
An extensive operating range of 250~1800 rpm offers the precision and flexibility to maximize cooling performance across various workloads, and the fan automatically turns off when set to 0% PWM duty cycle for an ultralow noise profile when handling lighter workloads.
|Make and Model||ROG STRIX XF 120 PWM Case Fan|
|Part Number||ROG STRIX XF 120|
|Colour||Black frame, Black blades|
|Fan Size||120mm fan|
|Number of Blades||7|
|Rotational Speed||PWM: 250 ~ 1,800 RPM|
|Air Flow||62.5 CFM|
|Air Pressure||3.07 mm/H2O|
Start Up Voltage: 10.2Vdc
|Cable Type||Black sleeved cable|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25mm|
- Fractal ROG STRIX XF 120 PWM 120mm Case Fan, Black
- User's Information