Aspect 12 RGB – Widening the Color Range
Building on the core functionality of market favorites like Dynamic and Prisma, the Aspect series brings an exciting new aesthetic to the Fractal range of fans. Notable features include aerodynamic stator struts for lower turbulence, Trip Wire technology for enhanced blade efficiency, rifle bearings and built-in chaining support to simplify cable management.
- Less turbulence thanks to aerodynamic stator struts
- 6 individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Rifle bearings – more efficient than standard sleeve
- Supports ASUS AURA, Gigabytes Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, ASRock Polychrome and Razer Chroma
- Trip Wire provides a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Supports chaining to simplify cable management
- Combines aesthetic design and reliable performance
- Fits standard 120 mm (105 x 105 hole pattern) (Aspect 12)
- Available in black or white
In Living Color
- Let your system shine with six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- The aerodynamic stator struts decrease turbulence and noise caused by flowing air
- The Aspect frame offers aesthetics without compromising on performance
Compatible with ASUS AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, ASRock Polychrome and Razer Chroma.
Rifle bearings - More efficient than standard sleeve bearings.
Trip Wire Technology - Introducing a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency.
Chain feature - Simplify cable management by using the Aspect chain feature for multiple units.
|Make and Model
|Aspect 12 RGB 120mm Case Fan
|White frame, White blades
|Number of Blades
|32 CFM (54.4 m3/hour)
|Operating: 12Vdc @ 0.16A
Start Up Voltage: 7Vdc
|3-pin fan connector
|White ribbon (allows chaining)
|120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fractal Design Aspect 12 RGB 120mm Case Fan, White
- User's Information