The Micro Connectors Cat-8 Ethernet patch 26AWG cable is designed for superior performance in applications utilizing up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet. With a 2000MHz (2GHz) bandwidth and speeds of up to 40Gbps, the Cat-8 cable is perfect for use in datacenters, server rooms, telecommunications rooms, and large enterprise networks. Our cable features a compact snagless boot design, with strain relief for durability. It also features two shielded RJ45 connectors on each end, each with 50u" gold-plated contacts for maximum corrosion resistance for the most reliable connections.
Along with a double shielding (S/FTP), our cable allows for maximum performance while minimizing electromagnetic interference/radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and almost eliminating alien crosstalk (AXT). Made from a flexible PVC material and with lengths from 1 foot to 50 feet, our CAT 8 Ethernet patch cable is your best companion for demanding, high-bandwidth environments.
- Cat 8 S/FTP cable
- 2000MHz (2 GHz) rated speed
- 40 Gbps data transfer rates
- Backwards compatible with all CAT-5, CAT-5e, CAT-6, CAT-6a & Cat-7 applications
- Shielded (S/FTP) 26AWG cable: individual twisted pairs shielded with Aluminum Mylar foil, then bundled together with an 85% tinned copper braid shield to minimize EMI, RFI, and AXT
- 50u" gold plated contacts for accurate data transfer and maximum corrosion resistance
- Snagless boots for simplified moves, adds, and changes
- Available in lengths: 1ft, 3ft, 7ft, 10ft, 14ft, 25ft, 50ft
|Product||Cat 8 S/FTP RJ45 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable|
|Cable Jacket Type||Flexible PVC material|
|Cable Type||Double shielded RJ45 Snagless cable|
|Connectors||1 x RJ-45 Male
1 x RJ-45 Male
|Cable Rating||Cat 8, 2000MHz|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Cable Length||25 feet|
- Micro Connectors Cat 8 S/FTP Double Shielded RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable (Black), 25ft.
- User Information