Archer AX90 AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router – Faster. Broader. Unstoppable.
Archer AX90 Wi-Fi 6 router lets you connect more devices with faster tri-band speeds while reducing lag. The powerful 1.5 quad-core CPU provides a smoother and truly immersive streaming or gaming experience while the five Ethernet ports let you create fast, reliable wired connections. Your devices will also enjoy stronger, more reliable coverage, keeping weak signals at bay.
- Faster AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi - 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Ultra Connectivity - 1x 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 1x 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 3x Gigabit LAN ports and two USB ports ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.
- Maximized Coverage - Eight high-gain antennas equipped with Beamforming ensure vast coverage.
- More Devices with Less Lag - OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology deliver data to multiple devices, simultaneously.
- TP-Link HomeShield - Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
- Powerful CPU - 1.5 GHz quad-core processor ensures fast transmission speeds and smooth operation of numerous devices and applications.
- Refined Security - WPA3 reinforces Wi-Fi encryption for improved security.
Upgrade Your Wi-Fi to 6: Ideal for Your Latest Phones and Laptops
The new generation of phones - such as iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10, and Galaxy S10 - and laptops already support Wi-Fi 6, with many more on the way. Your router should, too. Wi-Fi 6 holds great promise to future-proof your home network for the next several years. Now is the best time to embrace this new technology.
Powerful and Exquisite
Combining Tri-band Wi-Fi with high-tech Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX90 provides eight simultaneous data streams to open up more bandwidth and help your devices operate at full speed. Eight high gain antennas not only deliver boosted Wi-Fi signals to every corner of your home, but also bring a sense of aesthetics.
Go Faster: Wired or Wireless
In addition to stunning wireless speeds of more than 6.6 Gbps, AX90 also provides premium wired connections. A 2.5 Gbps port and 1 Gbps port make full use of gigabit speeds from your local ISP. Break through the 1G bottleneck and drive your devices to peak performance. WAN/LAN support gives you remarkable flexibility to tailor both ports to fit your network's needs.
Your Security is Our Priority
Customize your home network with enhanced security using TP-Link HomeShield's kit of built-in features. Whether you're identifying network security holes, limiting the time your children spend online, or blocking websites, HomeShield gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
WPA3: Stronger Security for Your Network
Building on the widespread adoption of WPA2, the latest WPA3 brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity.
TP-Link HomeShield: Advanced Security for Unlimited Clients
HomeShield protects all connected clients against DDoS, malicious sites, and port intrusion, delivering a safe network environment for your data and privacy.
TP-Link OneMesh™: Flexibly Create Whole Home Wi-Fi with Archer AX90
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless wholehome coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Part Number||ARCHER AX90|
|Device Type||Wireless AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
|Connectivity||1x 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port
1x 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port
3x 1 Gbps LAN ports
1x USB 3.0 port
1x USB 2.0 port
|MIMO Configuration||4x4 MU-MIMO (Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients)|
|Wi-Fi Speeds||Tri band:
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
Access Point Mode
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
|Antenna Type||8x Fixed high-performance antennas (Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas)|
Power On/Off button
LED On/Off button
|Power||12V @ 3.3A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||311 x 174 x 207 mm (12.2" x 6.8" x 8.1")|
- † Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- ‡ Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM or HE160 require clients to also support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions
- § 2.5 Gbps internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment.
- △ Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
- * HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.
- ** Use of WPA3 requires clients to also support the corresponding feature.
- *** This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11ax specification.
- **** Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
- TP-Link Archer AX90 AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide