MW560 WXGA Business DLP Projector
Memory Express Warranty & Returns
- Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost* to our customer with in the first year when returned to a Memory Express location, unless otherwise specified.
- For Refurbished and Clearance items this period is thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty may be void for product(s) with excessive wear or used outside their intended purpose (i.e mining / farming). Warranty for Hard Drives / SSDs / Graphics Cards may be denied if parameters (Power On Hours, Tetabytes Written, etc; ) exceed nominal usage during the warranty period.
- Some manufacturers may require customers to contact them directly for warranty support
* Additional shipping charges may apply for online orders.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns & exchanges are valid for most products within (15) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified. Online orders may be returned within (15) days of receiving your order unless otherwise specified.
- All gaming chair and table sales are final if product is opened. Return or exchange must be unopened and still in original packaging within (14) days of original purchase date. Refund amount depends on inspection results, less shipping, and other discretionary fees.
- Returns / exchanges may be denied for products with excessive wear or used outside their intended purpose (i.e mining / farming). Hard Drives / SSDs / Graphics Cards will be tested to determine if parameters (Power On Hours, Tetabytes Written, etc; ) exceed nominal usage within the return period.
- Returns must be undamaged / unmodified and complete with all original accessories. Returns will not be accepted on items that are missing packaging or accessories or that have been physically altered, modified or damaged. Memory Express also reserves the right to refuse returns deemed to be an abuse of our return policy.
- Environmental levies may be charged where applicable.
- Final Sales on all Software, Special orders, Liquid-Cooling, Projectors, Projector bulbs, VR products, Cell Phones, Batteries, Bulk Cable Spools, Printers and Consumables such as ink/toner cartridges, printer heads, imaging units, 3D Printers and Filaments, canned air and thermal paste.
- All opened headphones, earphones, and microphones are final sale. Return or exchange are only accepted on unopened products within (15) days of original purchase date.
- Printers, Projector bulbs, Batteries, Bulk Cable Spools, Consumables such as ink/toner cartridges, printer heads and other items containing consumables will only be accepted for return or Exchange if unopened.
- All bundled or bonus items must accompany returns or exchanges and must in an unused or unopened state.
* Components sold to and installed by the customer are done so at the customer's own risk. Memory Express is not liable for any damage to the customer's existing equipment caused by, but not limited to any defects or incompatibility issues with any components purchased from Memory Express.