Patriot's Bit+ USB flash drive offers a high-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface for an easy connection and speedy data transfer on any PC or laptop. Bit+ is configured for favorable quality and solid reliability when storing personal documents, important data, your favorite movies, the latest games, and more! Encased in a streamlined all black housing with a super lightweight of 1.7 grams makes the Bit+ the perfect user-friendly plug and play flash solution. Featuring a compact, capless design, the Bit+ stays protected while you're on the go. A small, portable design allows the USB to fit into your pocket, backpack, or purse. Bring your files with you wherever you travel.
Created with compatibility in mind, Bit+ syncs smoothly across the latest operating systems. Simply plug the flash drive in and immediately access a bit more storage. Instantly access Patriot's Bit+ with capacities to fit all your digital storage needs. Drag and drop to transfer all your information and work faster than ever, keeping productivity consistent. Reinforced with our 2-year warranty, the Bit+ makes the perfect drive for any use
- Hi-Speed USB 3.2, Gen. 1
- Backwards Compatible to USB 2.0
- Easy plug and play functionality
- Portable and lightweight
- Low profile
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Compatible with the latest Windows®, Mac® OS and Linux platforms
- Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME or later
- Mac OS® 9, X or later
- Linux 2.4 or later
- No device driver needed
|Make and Model||Hi-Speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)|
* Performance may vary based on capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables.
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 70 °C|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 1.2 x 0.2 cm (1.22" x 0.47" x 0.07")|
1. Performance may vary by hardware configuration and software application.
2. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is not available for data storage. Actual available capacity smaller than that listed on products.
- Patriot Bit+ USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive, 64GB
- User Information