The Microsoft Surface Dock 2
TURN YOUR SURFACE INTO A DESKTOP
Streamline the way you work and connect. New Surface Dock 2 transforms your Surface device into a desktop PC, with all the next-gen ports you need.
All the connections you need
Instantly turn your Surface into a desktop PC with the next-gen ports in new Surface Dock 2. Simply plug in the Surface Connect cable to charge your device and access external monitors, a keyboard, mouse, and more.
- 199W power supply charges any Surface device
- Supports dual 4K monitors at 60Hz
- Longer Surface Connect cable (80 cm)
- 2 front-facing USB-C®, now with 15W of Fast Charging power for your accessories and phone, plus faster data transfers.1
- 2 rear-facing USB-C® that support data, USB audio devices, DisplayPort audio, and video (USB-C® video adapters sold separately)
- 2 rear-facing USB-A
- 3.5mm in/out audio jack
- 1 gigabit Ethernet
Note:USB-C ports do not charge your Surface PC or any device that requires more than 15W of power.
|Make and Model||Microsoft Surface Dock 2|
|Connector||3.5mm audio, Power, RJ-45, USB Type A, USB Type C|
|Connector Type||Audio line-in, Audio line-out, Network, Power, USB, USB Type C|
|Compatibility||Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X|
|Compatibility Notes||Compatible with:
Surface Book 3 13.5", 15"
Surface Pro 7
Surface Pro X
Surface Laptop 3 13.5", 15"
Surface Go 2
Not compatible with Surface Studio, Surface Hub, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, or Surface Book (1st Gen) models
|Front Port||(2) USB-C|
|Rear port||(2) USB-C (video-enabled, can support dual 4K monitors)
(2) USB-A 3.2
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(1) 3.5mm audio combo
(1) Power in
|Networking Protocol||Gigabit Ethernet|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 10|
|Dimensions||1.2"h x 5.1"w x 2.8"d|
- Microsoft Surface Dock 2
- Connect cable