Kingston Canvas Go! Plus microSD – Capturing Adventure On The Go!
Memory Card for Android Mobile Devices, Action Cams, Drones and 4K Video Production
Kingston's Canvas Go! Plus microSD is for adventurers who are always on the go chasing the perfect moment to capture. With superior transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s1, the Canvas Go! Plus microSD card accelerates your workflow and efficiency so that you'll have more time to take your creativity onto the next adventure. With U3 and V30 speed performance, shoot stunning 4K Ultra-HD videos without worrying about slow speeds and dropped frames, or shoot fast-action photos that are seamless and consistent. The Canvas Go! Plus microSD supports A2 Application Performance Class to expedite your workflow with faster application performance on smartphones and tablets. An optional SD adapter provides added versatility for use with SD-compatible devices. View the world as your canvas and take your creativity and inspiration on the road with the Canvas Go! Plus microSD.
- Ideal for action cameras, drones and Android devices
- Durable design
- U3 & V30 speed performance
- Superior transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s1
- Supports A2 app performance class
Transfer and capture content faster in Full HD & 4K UHD with transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s.1
Ideal for Action Cameras and Drones
High speeds with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) & Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.
Supports A2 App Performance Class
Expedite your workflow with faster application performance.
For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof.2
|Model||Canvas Go! Plus microSD UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card|
|Media Type||mircoSDXC Memory Card|
|Memory Class||Class 10|
|Data Transfer Speeds||Reads: Up to 170MB/s
Writes: Up to 90MB/s
|Video Speed||U3 / V30 / A2|
|Compatibility||Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices.|
|Features||X-ray-proof, shockproof, temperature-proof, vibration-proof, waterproof|
|Temperature||Operating: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)
Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
|Dimensions||11 x 15 x 1 mm (microSD card)
32 x 24 x 2.1 mm (with SD adapter)
1. Based on internal testing; performance will vary based on host device. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach read speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s specification, up to 170MB/s. Full performance requires MobileLite Plus SD Reader.
2. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
3. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the product. For more information go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.