Starting October 6th, FACE COVERINGS / MASKS will be REQUIRED when shopping instore at all of our BC locations.
Mask / Face Covering By-laws - the following locations will require mask or face covering when entering the store:
- Hamilton - starting July 20th
- Calgary - starting Aug 1st
- Edmonton - starting Aug 1st
- London - starting Sep 7th
- Winnipeg - starting Sep 28th
- Vancouver - starting Oct 6th
- Burnaby - starting Oct 6th
- Langley - starting Oct 6th
- Victoria - starting Oct 6th
- Ottawa - starting Oct 7th
*Masks will be provided if you do not have one available.
Due to the global COVID-19 situation, we are experiencing longer than normal fulfilment times for out of stock and special order products. We are working with our suppliers to re-stock our stores and fulfil orders as quickly as possible. Thank-you for your patience and understanding.
COVID-19 & memoryexpress
As the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve and develop, the health, safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority. All our stores are currently open for business as usual but we have implemented additional measures to minimize the risk for both our customers and staff at our retail locations.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in our stores at the same time. Please avoid coming in as couples or pairs as that will limit the number of customers we can assist .
- Please maintain proper social distancing while in the store. Line-ups are marked every 2m / 6ft - please follow these marks while lining up to keep your distance from other customers.
To prevent further infection, we kindly ask you refrain from coming to our store if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Customers who are exhibiting any symptoms in the store may be kindly asked to leave by one of our staff.
Our online store is fully operational and offer the option to shop from the comfort of your home and have your order delivered to your door. Shop online now at www.memoryexpress.com.
Please note that all of our retail locations are currently operating at reduced staff levels and hours; transactions, computer services and repairs, warranty processing, returns / exchanges and telephone services are experiencing longer than normal wait times. Inter-store transfers are also unavailable until further notice.
If you need to contact one of our stores or our websales department and our phone lines are busy or offline, please send an message to the store you wish to contact using the Contact Us form on our site and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we work through this situation together.
Memory Express Revised Store Hours
All our memoryexpress retail location will be operating at the reduced hours effective Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 until further notice.
Memory Express Revised Store Hours (All Locations)
|Cal SE||Cal NE / Cal NW / EDM / BC / HAM||Saskatoon||Winnipeg||London, ON|
|Monday||11:00am to 7:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||CLOSED|
|Tuesday||11:00am to 7:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am to 7:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 7:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am to 7:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 7:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am to 7:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 8:00pm||10:00am to 7:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am to 6:00pm||10:00am to 6:00pm||10:00am to 6:00pm||10:00am to 6:00pm||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am to 6:00pm (unchanged)||11:00am to 6:00pm (unchanged)||11:00am to 6:00pm (unchanged)||11:00am to 6:00pm (unchanged)||CLOSED|
* These temporary new hours will be in effect at all retail locations until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops at all of our locations and will adjust hours as needed to accommodate our staff
Thank-you for your understanding and co-operation.